" Since you like playing in a niggas face " He said getting in the car. I didn't even say shit I just got in the car " me playing in faces? You was just with that bitch Asian before you came to get us " I yelled. " Chill yo ass out you see her back there we will talk about it when we get to the crib " He said.

I folded my arms I was mad as hell we got to the house " Go in the house and get in the tub I'm gonna make your dinner. So you can get ready for school in the morning " I said and she nodded. I had took out some chicken to fry I washed my hands and started cooking. " Move von " I said.

" You mad at me? " he said kissing my neck " Yes stop touching me bitch " I said and he grabbed my ass up real quick " DONT FUCKING PLAY WITH ME LAYLA " he said. I didn't say anything I just continued to cook after an hour I had finished making my sides the chicken was done. " Lani come eat " I said her and von came in.

I made them plates then made mine we ate " No fighting tomorrow at school okay? " I said she had got into another fight this time she gave the first lick she said the girl said her momma was ugly. Lol she don't play about me " Fuck that ma ma if they playing with you beat they ass and tell them daddy von coming " He said.

I mugged him " Can you take me school in the morning? " she asked and he nodded " I'll be here to get you early okay? " he said and she smiled " Can I have some more momma? She said and I nodded " here " I said and she ate and talked to von some more.

" I'm done mommy " she said I laughed " you was hungry mamas go wash your hands it's bed time stink " I said " good night mommy good night daddy von " She said. I ate and cleaned the kitchen " What time she gotta be at school 8:00 a.m " I said.

" Aight come lock this door " he said I got up he turned around to say something but I had shut the door in his face and locked it. I grabbed my IPad and got on Twitter tweeting.

❥ PrettyLAYY @prettylayyy • 5 secs ago

Hit me up on here , lame ass nigga broke my phone... 😬🥴

10:30 p. m. • 1/7/20 • Twitter for iPad

1.5K Retweets 1.2K likes

💬 ↸ ♡

I FaceTimed Jay and NiNi on Group FaceTime " That man broke that phone? " ni ni said laughing " Fuck him he's so annoying bro , mad cause a Nigga calling me but he was just with that bitch Asian " I said.  Seeing von pop up on the phone " You a opp ni " jay said.

" don't be telling our business you can delete those tweets " He said I rolled my eyes. " Von fuck you " I said " I better have a new phone in the morning and then we done " I said hanging up on  ni ni. " If he broke yo phone what you think he gone do when he find out about the date? " Jay said.

I sighed this Nigga was indeed crazy and I ain't even did shit with him. " I'm not gonna go I hate drama and that's just more shit to add to my life " I said " Girl don't do that mfs is gonna continue to try you cause you don't put your foot down. You deserve to be happy pooh " Jay said. " I gotta go shoota outside " she said .

" I want daddy von " a sleepy Lani said girl you knew this man a day. " Ima call him come here " I FaceTimed Ni back " Where von at? " I asked she gave him the phone " Come back " She said " Lil ma go sleep I'm coming " he said and she nodded.

Her ass ain't go sleep she laid on the couch with me I heard the door ring. I opened the door " I thought I said go to sleep lil momma? " he said to Lani. She smiled " I can't sleep "  she said. I heard another knock which made von look at me. I answered the door " what the hell are you doing here? " I asked.

Looking at my momma "you'd know
If you'd answer my phone " she said " Can we talk? " she said I let her come in " hey Monique " Lani said " Hey little girl why are you up? " She asked " I was waiting on my daddy " she said and she nodded waving at von.

" What is it? You only come when it's something urgent " I said " Geno mother is moving up here and she needs a house. I paid you extra this month to find somewhere else to live y'all have 2 weeks " she said. I just looked at her " You fucked up I swear " I said with tears in my eyes.

" You do whatever to please that man and his family! What about us... " I said raising my voice " Don't do that y'all have everything plus more " she said " Whatever we will will be out " I said " I love y'all " she said I just nodded. She left " Bye Lani " she said.

" Bye Monique " she said and she left "  it's time to go bed mamas " I said and she went upstairs. " what's wrong ma? " She said " I hate how she does us. I'm 17 I've never got to have a life I love Lani to death " I said " she's my sister I've been taking care of her since she was born by force " I said.

" Now she's saying we got 2 weeks to move out because Lani's dads mom needs a house " I said " I'm so sick of this shit. I'm tired von I'm stressed out your bitches are not helping I just wanna be at peace " I said crying. " It's okay ma I promise " he said as I cried on his shoulder.

" Y'all can come stay with me " He said " No von I'll find something tomorrow Ima just miss school my grades are super good I rarely miss " I said. " Come on ma let's go bed "he said grabbing me and I wrapped my legs around him.

( Dayvon's Pov )

" wake up mamas it's 7:00 where is little mommas school at put the location in my phone " I said to Lay. She put the address in and lil momma was putting her clothes on. " I'm ready " she said. We left I strapped her in and we stopped and ate pancakes at Cracker Barrel. It was 8 on the dot so she was late oh well.

I parked the car getting her out so I can take her in the school. " Hey Lani hussle up your class is right there " some brown skin thick lady said. " Okay bye daddy " she said hugging me. " Bye lil mama be good and remember her what I said " I said to her and she laughed nodding.

" Aw I didn't know she had a dad you're fine " She said " bitch everybody got a daddy, Ima tell my baby momma you tryna flirt with me " I said. She walked away quickly. I headed to the Apple Store to get this girl a phone and grabbed some chick fil a. " What Asian ? " I said " Every since you started fucking that little bitch you been different she can't even fuck you like I do " she said.

" Man whatever I be over there in a few stop calling her bitches bitch " I said hanging up. I fucked with Layla but I got needs and I know she young so she probably a virgin I'm not gone rush her into none. Plus I'm that nigga so what do a mf expect.

" Aye boss the shipment in " my worker said " Aight gone had and distribute that shit to everybody I expect my money no later than the end of the week from everybody " I said hanging up. I got back to the house and lay was bent over putting on her biker shorts. Damnnnn I slapped her ass " Fuck von " She whined.

" Put some panties on lay " I said mugging her " but vonnn " she whined " Don't play with me " I said and she frowned taking the biker shorts off and getting some panties her ass looked good. " Happy? " She said mugging. " hmm " I said giving her the food.

" Thank you von " she said and then I gave her the phone she smiled. " please don't break this one " she said "  Don't be talking to niggas then the hell " she said. " You talk to other bitches? I'm on what you on the fuck " she said making me mug.

" Yeah and you gone get fucked up I'm telling you! " I said " whatever go Fuck Asian she sent me a dm lol " she said rolling her eyes. " Man whatever I be back when I get lil ma from school " I said leaving. I'm finna slap this hoe Asian the fuck up.