Chapter 60

Brooklyn's pov
It was a few days later and I was back at the firehouse for a new shift, I had arrived early to the firehouse for no reason. I had woken up earlier then I usually do when I have a shift and I just thought that it was a good thing to come in earlier to work today.
The shift not even started yet and I was in the common room and I was gonna grab a cup of coffee when Violet, Gallo and Ritter interrupted me and they wanted me to try something that had something to do with there project that they have together.

Brooklyn - It's barely 8:00 in the morning.

Ritter - We need objective feedback.

Violet - This has the potential to be fire Goat's Winterfest submission.

Brooklyn - There's no drinking in the firehouse.

I watched as Gallo went to the door that leads to the back of the firehouse where we throw trash and the grill are standing back there as well.

Gallo - Well... Take a sip outside?

I really didn't like this, I wanted to help them since they are my friends but at the same time I don't want to get in to trouble.

Gallo - Cara's coming by later to get the rest of it, and we need to know if it's good.

I was really hoping that no one would see this since it was beer that they wanted me to try.

Gallo - Brooke, please. Winterfest could mean life or death for fire Goat.

Brooklyn - fine.

I took the beer bottle and I walked out of the door. Gallo, violet and Ritter was attending in front of me as I was taking a sip of there beer.

Brooklyn - Hmm. It's good. I'd like it more if it was coffee, but it's... it's tasty.

As I was standing out side and they where barely standing inside, I watched as the new guy Pelham walked in to the common room and he saw the four of us. And I immediately turned around so they he wouldn't see the beer bottle in my hand.

Pelham - Morning.

Gallo - Howdy.

Violet - Morning.

Pelham left the common room and he most have thought that we where weird and this time we where actually acting a little strange.

Brooklyn - You two getting along okay?

I asked Gallo since I know how it has been between him and Pelham, I still didn't know why Gallo was acting the way he was towards Pelham.

Gallo - I will be a good soldier for however long he's here.

Then I see Casey walking in to the common room and he is heading toward the coffee machine, Casey looks at us and giving us weird looks since we where acting strange.

Casey - what are you guys doing?

Brooklyn - nothing.....

I really got lucky now because the bell went off which means that I wouldn't get the chance to talk to Casey since he knew something was up with us and I know for sure that he would try to get me to talk when he and I would be alone.
But if I get really lucky Casey may have forgot about it if Violet and I get a call instead of truck, squad or engine.
Bell Truck 81, Squad 3, Engine 51 and Ambulance 61

General's pov
A few hours had passed since shift had started today at firehouse 51 and everyone was back at the firehouse, ambo had been out on three calls since shift had started today.
Violet was in the bathroom and she was standing right in front of the sink and the mirror, she was splashing some water on to her face and she didn't hear that both Brooke and Ritter had walked in there and they where standing right behind her.