Chapter 5

General's pov
Couple of weeks had passed, everything was normal and there haven't been a lot going on except for.
Herrmann is the new lieutenant for engine 51 and everyone was so happy for him, but those who was on truck would miss to not having him on that rig anymore.

Engine 51 have also got a new member, he is a candidate who was working at another house at fire. But it was Mouch who meet the guy and introduced him to Herrmann, and he wanted to give him a chance.
Darren Ritter is the new candidate, and everyone seems to like the guy and he seems to like the firehouse.

Couple of shift ago's Stella got a visitor and who is going to be in Chicago for a little while and that is her best guy friend from high school. There was a little drama because Severide got a little jealous and Stella wasn't happy about that.

Shift wouldn't start until 20 minutes, Brooke was walking up to the firehouse when she saw Stella running up to her.

Brooklyn- you're in a hurry to get to work.

Stella - yeah, Herrmann asked me to come in earlier. He has panic about Molly's.

Brooklyn- Herrmann is always in panic.

Brooke had noticed about the small tensions between Stella and Severide.

Brooklyn - so what's going on with you and Severide?

Stella - we haven't hung out for a couple of nights.

Brooklyn - why not?

Stella - he got weird about my friend Tyler and then I got weird, because I don't like the jealousy quality in a man.

Brooklyn - I hear you, but you two will pass that.

Stella - I really hope so.

Brooklyn - trust me on this Stella, I have seen how Kelly is looking at you and I have never seen him looking at someone like he does with you.

Stella - never?

Brooklyn - never!

Brooke saw a smile that appeared on Stella's face when she was just telling the truth when it comes to Kelly Severide.

Brooke and Stella was almost up to the the firehouse when they saw Herrmann walking it in the apparatus floor and he saw them to.

Herrmann - Stella, as you landlord and boss I'm warning you to get inside! Otherwise you will be homeless and lose your job in a day!

Both Stella and Brooke was looking at Herrmann and then turning there faces to look at each other.

Brooke - If you ever get tired of living near Herrmann, I have a spare bedroom.

Stella - thanks Brooke!

They both walked inside to get ready for a new shift.

Shift had just started, Brett, Brooke, andy, Stella, Otis, Mouch, Ritter and Herrmann was in the common room five of them where sitting at the table and the rest was standing and looking at the computer that Otis had.
Herrmann was freaking out about Molly's, and blaming Stella and Otis for something.

Herrmann - it's worse then I thought.

Stella - for two month the incomes had been lowered.

Brett - it has been a little quiet.

Herrmann - I have some theories. You waste the booze when you are pouring, and when you don't think I'm watching.

He said and looking at Stella.

Herrmann - And you. Still doing advertising for Molly's North.

He said and now looking at Otis, but both Stella and Otis knew it wasn't there fault or anything about what Herrmann was telling them.