Chapter 19

Brooklyn's pov
It was just a few days later and today we were all back for a new shift today. After what happened at spinning class I haven't been sure about what to think or do. The last shift I wasn't talking to Casey and I haven't told Brett or Stella about what Olivia told me. But I do know in the end the two of them will find out, because they will notice that I'm avoiding Casey a little.

Shift had started around 10 minutes ago, Stella do I walked in to the bunker room where we found Brett laying on her bunker bed and she was tired.

Brooklyn - what's up with you?

Brett - I had really hard to sleep last night and I was up late with Otis and Cruz last night also.

Stella - they didn't seemed tired.

Brooklyn - they looked like they had a lot of energy.

Brett - that's because they slept through the whole night and I didn't.

Stella - come on, so that we can eat.

Brett - no, I will be here and sleep until we will get a call.

Brooklyn - come on!

And that's when I heard the door to the bunker room got opened and I saw Casey walk inside.

Casey - good morning.

I don't know what happened, I was just gonna say "good morning" to Casey when I just stared to cough.

Casey - are you okay?

I just nodded my head to him as I was still coughing.

Stella - I will give her some water. She's good.

He walked past us and walked in to his quarters.
Both Stella and Brett was looking at me, because they didn't know what was going on and I do think that I wasn't sure about the situation.

Stella handed me a bottle of water and I took a couple of sips and then I felt it got a lot  better in my throat after I had been coughing.
Stella and Brett was sitting on of the beds which was Brett and I took a seat on mine that was next to Brett's.

Brett - what was that?

Brooklyn - I don't know. I was gonna say "hi and then I just started to cough, I got a little stressed when I saw Casey.

They both where looking at me and they didn't know  what had happened, so now it was my chance to tell them about it all and see what they had to say about it.

Brooklyn - Olivia said that me and Casey were meant for each other. Which is ridiculous. Right?

When I told them I smile pop up on Stella's face and Brett's, and then I could see how they were thinking about it.
Brett looked at the direction to Casey's quarters were he was sitting in right now.
And then Stella also started to look at that direction, they both then turned there heads back at me.

Brett - no, not really.

Brooklyn - I'm sure that Casey doesn't feel that way. He was married to my best friend, and he is best friend with my brother.

Stella - that's old.

Brett - forget about Dawson and Andy for now. How do you feel about Casey?

Brooklyn - that's the thing, I don't know.

Stella - coughing says that you do.

They weren't helping me, I just wanted them to tell me that Olivia was wrong. I don't need to think about all of this right now, but that is the only thing that I can think about for now.