Chapter 21

General's pov
They all arrived at the scene, there was a big fire in the factory. People was running out of there and there was probably still some people inside there.
Chief walked out of his car and asked a person that he saw running out of the factory, the guys didn't know where the fire started or how many people there can still be.

Boden - hey, what's going on?

Man - it started in the basement. We have 50 people doing inventory down there.

Boden - 50 men in the basement?

Man - yeha.

Chief wasn't so glad to hear that there was so many people down in the basement, and specially since the fire started there. Some of the guys was standing near chief and heard what the man who works at the factory said.

Boden -  you heard the man. We have mattress in the basement.

They were all listening and ready to get in action, Brett and Brooke was waiting to hear from chief what they was gonna do. Ambo 61 was the only ambo put on the scene, but they needed more paramedics out there.

Boden - truck, squad, get so many people as you can out. Engine draw two lines. Paramedics start with triage.

Truck and squad got in to the building and was doing their search and looking around there after more victims since they knew there was more people inside. Brooke and Brett was taking care of the victims that had gotten out already.

Truck and squad had some problems inside of the factory, they couldn't get down in the basement because the stirs was on fire and there was no chance they could get down there.
Chief was outside and he and talked.led to someone that works in the factory and he was looking over a map of the factory.

After chief had looked at the map he found a possible way so that they could get down in the basement where there was still victims. Chief told his men about the possible way down to the basement, the guys did exactly what. He of told them.

After a little while, engine was now inside in the factory. Truck and squad got all of the victims from the basement away. But now they couldn't get out of the building, there was some victims that needed to get out of there to get treated of the paramedics.

Casey was now talking in to the radio and telling. He of that they needed help in there, but those who was gonna get inside to help was 2 minutes away and Casey told chief that they didn't have 2 minutes.

Casey - send Brooklyn and Brett in.

Boden - how's the fire where you are.

Casey - they are safe up here, there is 2 feet cement. The basement is another story.

Now there had just arrived a few paramedics, so Brooke and Brett could get send in to the building.

Boden - Brooklyn and Brett, get changed. Your coming with me.

They both looked at chief for a second and then they went to do like chief had told them.
After they had changed to a turnout gear jacket they wear when they do need to do stuff like in this situation, Brooke, Brett and chief walked in to the factory.

Chief, Brooke and Brett had gotten inside just a few minutes ago, there was crazy inside when most of the guys was separated.
Everything had now gotten a lot crazier Ben they thought, by the time now it wasn't safe in there. Brett and Brooke was gonna get a victim out because now chief was calling out for them all "evacuate".
There was still some victims that was trapped, Severide and Cruz was working on it. Mouch, Otis and Stella was working together, Casey and Andy was working together.

The truck guys was walking around in the building to see where some of the squad guys was, Casey and his guys found Severide and Cruz.
Casey and his team went to look for engine after Severide  and Cruz said that they didn't need the help.