Chapter 8

General's pov
It was the day after shift, and couple of hours later the guys would visit one of Benny's ex's.
Casey, Stella, Andy and mouch had already payed a visit to one of the ex's yesterday on shift after there call to look for the medal but the woman didn't have it.

After shift Boden was having a meeting with some chiefs and people that have worked with Benny Severide, and of course it was about the funeral. Boden really wanted to help Severide without him knowing about any of this, Boden also knows that it haven't been easy between Kelly and Benny so he really just wanted to do this for him.

After shift, Brooke went home to get a changed and take a shower before she would step by Chicago Med. She and brett had a weird call, or it wasn't really a weird call. It was just something that didn't seemed right for either of Brooke or brett.
Ambo 61 arrived to a scene yesterday and they saw a car that had crashed, Brooke saw there was a little girl in the car but brooke couldn't get her out. So Brett called squad 3 through the radio about the situation, and then the little girls sister came and both Brooke and Brett thought that maybe she was the one that had called 911 since she wasn't in the car.
The older sister told us that she had hit someone but that she didn't see the person, so both Brooke and Brett went to see where the girl was pointing at. And that's when they both saw an old man laying on the ground and he wasn't awake.

Brooklyn's pov
I was on my way to Chicago med, I wanted to swing by there to see and hear how it was with the victim from yesterdays accident. After shift I drove first to my place because I really just wanted to take a shower and wash my hair, so I did that and got changed before I left and drove to Chicago med.

Both me and Brett noticed something wasn't right yesterday about the call and specially about the two girls in the car. And specially when I got in to the car to check out the little girl in there, and she was holding a phone in her hand. I was going to take it away to get a better look at her but she didn't want me to, and she said "my sister told me to hold it" and that's when I got the bad feeling about this accident and Brett was behind me and she heard it to.
It I wasn't only to swing by Med to hear about the victim from yesterday, I wanted to see Kyle since he is the Chaplin over at Med also and maybe just talk to him.

I had arrived at Chicago med, I walked in to the ER and I saw a nurse standing by the nurse station, and I really wanted to ask her about the victim form yesterday accident. And I don't know either if the little girl was at Med also.

Nurse - everything okay?

Brooklyn - I thought that I would swing by to check on the victim from yesterday.

Nurse - he is recovering well, and the fractured aren't to bad. He have had a few visitors that have been looking after him.

The nurse said and pointed to the waiting area where I saw two adult sitting, and I do think it is the two girls parents.

I left the ER and walked out to the waiting area, and I was now standing in front of them and I thought that I would introduce me to them.

Brooklyn - Mr and Mrs Ballard? I'm the paramedic that treated your two girls yesterday.

They both got up from the chairs that they where sitting on.

Mrs Ballard - thank you so much for helping them.

Brooklyn - how is the little one?

Mrs Ballard - she is almost full recovered. Erica is still shaking up and blaming her self for what happened.

I didn't know if I should tell her parents about what there youngest told me in the car after the accident.

Brooklyn - have she visit Mr Torres?