Introduction to the story (1)✨

Comenzar desde el principio

The raven head's cheeks blushed a deep red at the older's reply, feeling slightly embarrassed. Suddenly, a tall guy stood next to him patting his head lovingly. "San, don't be rude! Look at how adorable this one is" the taller cooed, tone sweet as if he was talking to an elementary schooler. Wooyoung blushed yet again even if he stiffened under the brunette's touch. The so called San tsked rolling his eyes.

"Cute my ass, he is ugly" the same guy whispered, unfortunately not so lowly. The brunette next to the first year glared at San before turning to look at Wooyoung, whose head was dropped low in shame. "Don't listen to him my love! San is just trying to act as if he ain't gay as fuck. He is in denial" the tall boy revealed laughing, confusing Wooyoung about the accuracy of his statement. Nevertheless the conversation was making the younger uncomfortable. Annoyed San stood up, walking towards the exit, passing both boys while doing so. "Even if I was, I wouldn't fuck him" San side eyed Wooyoung before intentionally bumping the taller on his shoulder and storming off.

The latter gasped at the rude remark, rushing to wrap his arms around Wooyoung. "I'm so sorry about him! Don't worry and don't be sad! I would totally fuck you!" The boy comforted, but his choice of words just made things worse.

"Yunho! What the fuck?! I'm right here!!" Another guy shouted offended, throwing his hands in the air. "Calm down Mingi. I said would, I'm speaking hypothetically you know you're the only one for me!" Yunho jogged towards the pink haired guy to attack his full lips with a loud, wet smooch.

'Well this is awkward' Thought Wooyoung the previous situation and bit too comical and surreal for him. He ignored the event whatsoever, turning to to Seonghwa again. "So?" He questioned again, referring to his earlier conversation.

Sighing Seonghwa shrugged yet again "I'll think about it. Give me his number" he replied making Wooyoung jump in happiness. The shorter then proceeded to return to his seat, mind unconsciously flashing him San's face for no reason. Wooyoung won't lie, the boy's comments were a bit too harsh, making him feel a tad sad.

Yeosang shortly returned to the table, now wearing his bucket hat low in his face. The older snickered "You're not smooth Yeo" he teased. The mentioned boy took the hat off aggressively. "Wooyoung! Why the heck did you do that?" The raven haired cried dramatically, rubbing his face forcefully.

"Stop acting like a pussy! He asked me for your number! You should be thanking me!" Wooyoung groaned. Yeosang's head snapped at that. "He what?" He shouted. Ducking his head low when unwanted attention was given. "I love you!" He whispered happily, giving his friend, who was laughing, a side hug.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Loud, vibrating music was blasting through the black speakers as Seonghwa grabbed a bottled beer for himself. He was at Jackson's. The infamous guy was throwing yet another party. Returning to his group of friends he took a sip, relaxing in his seat. "So, Seonghwa;" Yunho started "what are you going to do about the cute boy's friend?" He asked interested, making the rest of his friends interested in the topic as well. "I have no idea. Boy's weird. He ain't even the hot type. He looks like a nerd." The blonde expressed, gaining a disapproving glare from the first.

"What's wrong with nerds?" Hongjoong squinted his eyes offended. "Not you Hong! You're cool. And pretty. That boy looks like the textbook kind of a nerd" Seonghwa explained chuckling. Yunho shook his head not agreeing , earning a glare from Mingi.

"What?" He asked concerned. The pink haired boy just rolled his eyes not bothering to reply. Yunho pouted sadly, mood dropping in an instant.

"Well then bet you, Park Seonghwa" San's voice rang over the loud music. "Bet me what, fucker?" Seonghwa smirked, he liked bets. He is competitive. "If you can fuck the shy nerd within a month" San laughed evilly. "And what's in for me?" The taller asked. "If you succeed I'll give you my motorcycle, if you fail you give me that big monitor you bought from L.A." San proposed.

Seonghwa's ear picked at the prize. "Well then same offer; I bet back at you with the little cutie" Seonghwa challenged, left eyebrow rising as his smirk deepened. "Hey! You can not play with their feelings!" Yunho protested.

"Why Yunho? Are you feeling bad about the 'cutie'?" Mingi curled his fingers, imitating quotation marks as he rolled his eyes, anger and annoy present. "What? Mingi no-" Yunho tried to defend himself but the dismissive shake of the older's palm in front of his face shut him up. "Save it" Mingi fought back uninterested.

You see, Mingi has some jealousy and insecurity problems, which Yunho is very much aware of but such problems are the main reason of the friction in their relationship every once and then.

"No, I don't care... do as you please" Yunho shrunk in his seat, voice low as he lied through his teeth, disappointed. It's the fourth time in a week that Mingi got mad at him and he didn't want to risk losing him. He loves Mingi.

"Okay then it's settled" San grinned. Seonghwa's bottle clung with San's glass both taking a sip as if sealing the bet. "It'd be funny if y'all fell for them first." Hongjoong giggles at his imagination. San only snorted. "Ain't no way I'm falling for ugly bitches." He commented making Hongjoong shake his head, wondering how they are friends in the first place.

A/N
Not gonna lie I'm excited about this🤭
I hope you like it so far. I don't think I'll drag the story to long😗

 I don't think I'll drag the story to long😗

Here a ugh Jongho🤍