🎀Chapter-9🎀

Start from the beginning

Hacker:
Ok Boss.

Call Ended

>>>If you both are from my enemies gang, be ready to be destroyed by me.

💀💀💀

Author's POV

After Jimin woke up Hoseok, they both ate their dinner. Their was complete silence between them. The chaotic duo was very silent today.

Jimin sighed and decided to ask Hoseok the question he wanted to. So, he said

Jimin- Hyung...... Can I ask you something?

Hoseok looked up and weakly nodded his head.

Jimin- Hyung.... Do you have an older brother??

Jimin asked and Hoseok looked confused. He shooked his head and said

Hoseok- No Jimin. Boss told me that my family abandoned me and he found me. I don't have anyone in this world. But why are you asking this suddenly??

Jimin- Hobi Hyung.... When you were unconscious, you were saying something in your sleep.

Hoseok frowned his eyebrows at Jimin's words.

Hoseok- Saying? What?

Jimin- Something like...  Hyung please save your Hobi... Like this only.

Hoseok was more confused now hearing to Jimin. Suddenly he hissed when a wave of pain came to his head.

Jimin- What happened Hyung?

Hoseok- D-don't know Chim. My head is hurting again.

Jimin stood up and came near Hoseok. He slowly started to massage his head.

Jimin- Is it Ok now?

Hoseok- A little bit.

Jimin hummed and continued massaging Hoseok's head.

Hoseok- Jimin.... What about your family? Do you know something about them?

Jimin- No Hyung. Eomma told me that I lost my memory during an accident and I forgot everything including my family.

Jimin said. Hoseok suddenly turned backwards and looked at Jimin.

Hoseok- Wait.... You mean to say you have a family?

Jimin- I guess.

Hoseok- Then Why don't we try to find them. You will be able to escape the hell Jimin.

Jimin- I actually also thought about this when I got to knew I have a family but then Hyung.... If they wanted me they would have searched for me. But no one did. They don't care about me.

Hoseok stood up and hold Jimin's hands and made him sit on the seat.

Hoseok- Pabo. Who told you all this?

Jimin- Boss did.

Hoseok- Jimin.... We can't believe the words of him. Maybe he said lie so that you can't run away from him.
Maybe your family tried but couldn't find you. Remember Boss is A Mafia. It's not normal to find a Mafia.

Hoseok said. Jimin looked at him and thought of what Hoseok said. After thinking for a while Jimin said

Jimin- You are right Hyung. And Maybe Boss told you lie too. About your family? Maybe you really have an older brother?

Hoseok- Right.... Why didn't we ever thought of this? If we find any one of our family, we may be able to escape from here??

Jimin- Yes Hyung. You are right.... But how will we even know who is our family? And where they are?

Hoseok- Um..... How about we ask Eomma?

Hoseok said. Jimin immediately shooked his head.

Jimin- No Hyung. Boss always keeps an eyes on us when we talk to Eomma. If we ask her, we or she can get in Trouble.

Hoseok- Right..... Then what should we do?

Jimin- First let's find out what's our full names. If we find it, it will be a little easy to find our family.

Hoseok- Great idea. But how?

Jimin- How??.... I also don't know Hyung.

~ We can help you

Jimin and Hoseok turned behind and saw Hana's guards. The guards came in and said

Guard 1- We both will help you.

Jimin, Hoseok- Really?

Guard 2- Yes. But till then.... Don't talk about this topic anymore. If Boss guards hear you, then you know.....

He said. Jimin and Hoseok nodded their heads giving a thumbs up.

Hey Moonlights

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 963