I got my purse and we both left from the back.

We went to her car as she unlocked the doors. We both got in and she drove off out of the garage.

"So, how has your day been? Oh have you seen the news about that guy they killed last night that's so horrible." She said making a left.

I tried to find my words but my mouth felt like it was sealed close, not wanting me to open it and say something. When I finally found my words I spoke.

"Yeah, I wonder who did such a thing like that. He didn't deserve to die like that. I-it was brutal." I said on the verge of crying.

"Yeah, me and Fabio were talking about it."

"Fabio? Why the hell was Fabio in your office, isn't he partners with Oscar?" I said confused, raising an eyebrow.

"Well let's say that he wanted to change partners and he chose me. I'm so scared to tell him that I have a crush on him. You know how big my crush has been growing since he has gotten here." She said with a squeal talking like a little girl which I adored.

"Well I guess this is your only chance." I replied.

"I'll tell him today, I hope he feels the same way." She said turning off the car and opening her door walking inside the restaurant.

I wanted to text Alejandro and tell him what he was doing last night but I decided to keep my thoughts to myself since he thinks that I might be on him...

***

ALEJANDRO

I was parked in a dark alleyway waiting for a guy to come out of his studio. I was parked behind his black Mercedes waiting and waiting. 

When the guy finally left his studio I followed him to his house without acting suspicious. 

He was pretty rich since he had a huge ass mansion in Hollywood. He opened the gates as he entered inside, making the gates close behind his car. I killed the engine of my car and got out. I climbed the wall that he had and landed on my knees. I quickly got up and cleaned myself before entering the back door which was the kitchen door. 

There were tons of women with barely any clothing on, not even covering themselves. One of them approached me and leaned to kiss me but I quickly pushed her away.

"What the hell dude! That's rude!"

"I don't give a shit. Where's Chino?" I said with an impatient voice. 

"He's upstairs in his room. Down the hall to the right but he's busy right now. I can deliver the message for you." A woman said with a lingerie that barely covered her. 

"Thanks darling." I said going up the stairs.

I walked through the hallway and took a right where I saw two huge black doors. 

On the door is said DO NOT DISTURB but I didn't give a shit and went in anyway.

I saw Chino having sex with a woman on his bed. Of course.

"Yo, what the fuck fool. Can't you read." He said pulling up his pants.

"You shouldn't talk to your boss like that, should you?" I said.

His eyes grew wide when he finally realized who I was. 

"Alejandro?" He said scared.

"Wassup Chino. Long time no see. I need to talk to you." I looked at the woman who was covering her body with the blanket. "Alone." I said with a cold and stern voice.