33. Big Brother

"Thank you for being here." Tyrion whispered kissing Tyanna's hand. 

"Well you didnt invite me to your wedding to Tysha." Tyanna recalled. Tyrion gave her the most pitiful look. "Keep an open mind," Tyanna glanced back at Sansa flinched when Joffrey grabbed her arm, their hushed voices at the end of the aisle were not so hushed. 

'Your father is dead and I am the king so I'm everyone's father.' Joffrey said gripping onto her arm.

"Remember how much I hated Oberyn?" Tyanna remarked quickly. "Now I love him and I can't imagine what life would have been like without him." Tyrion looked to sansa she looked like she was going to be sick, and cry and pass out all at the same time. 

"Give it time." Tyanna requested. 

"I hope you are right." Tyrion answered. 

"Who couldnt fall in love with you-" Tyanna began. Tywin hissed at her to take her seat as they walked down the aisle Joffrey marched up the steps taking the stool from the stage for Tyrion to stand on. "-you are wonderful." Tyanna finished moving down the steps, she whacked joffrey over the back of the head as she took her spot, that brought a smile to Tyrion's face. 

When it was time to cloak Sansa with Tyrion's protection he looked awkwardly up at her not able to reach her shoulders everyone laughed but the snigger died quickly as Tywin shot them a glare.

'If you could,' Tyrion said and sansa knelt down before him. He cloaked her she rose and he pressed a quick kiss to her lips very awkwardly Sansa looked like she was going to barf, pale and in pain her heart pounding with anxiety and nerves.

"You remember our wedding?" Oberyn questioned. 

"I remember our wedding night more so." Tyanna countered as they headed out for the feast. 

"Yes, that was fun, what do you say we relive that tonight when the not so happy couple head off?" Oberyn purred as Tyon ran ahead.

''So their son will be your nephew after you are wed to Joffrey of course,' Olena said 'and you'll be the king stepfather and brother-in-law when you marry the King's mother. Joffrey will become his sister-in-law and your son will be Loras nephew? grandson... I'm not sure but your brother will become your father-in-law that much is beyond dispute.' Olenna said and Loras stood up a knot in his stomach. Oberyn took a seat in his spot. 

"That is fascinating," Oberyn remarked. "And confusing. This is why I didnt get married young," he mused. 

"Cheers!" Tyanna declared, she linked her arm with Tyrion and the tipped back shots. 

"Never leave Tya." Tyrion begged. 

"We left Tyaria's lion back home and when I tell you we are one where is my lion away from a full on meltdown, thats an understatement." 

"Get her a new lion and stay forever. I miss you." Tyrion remarked as Tyanna gave him another shot. 

"Come to dorne, you can avoid sansa there if you want. She can live her life and you can live yours." Tyanna offered. "Better yet, send the girl home and you just come with me." Tyrion nodded. 

"I would like that." Tyrion agreed. "But I dont think father will allow it. 

"Then drink up." Tyanna remarked pouring more shots. Tyrion and Tya drank it down. And another, and another as their father came up. 

''You seem rather drunk.' Tywin said as he approached Tyrion, the feast was in full swing Sansa looked miserable. Tyrion looked up to his father, a drunken gaze in his glazed eyes. His smile dropped off his face, things seemed to be easier with Tyanna. She blocked out the bad. 

''Isn't it a grooms duty, a man's duty to be drunk at his own wedding?' Tyrion questioned over his glass.

''This isn't about your wedding. Renly Baratheon had a wedding, your wife needs a child, a Lannister child.' Tywin told him. Tyrion sat slumped in his chair bored and not nearly drunk enough to have this conversation. 'As soon as possible.' Tywin added.

'And?'

'If you're going to give her one you need to perform.' Tywin reminded him.

"Father!" Tyanna slurred back. 

''What did you once call me? A drunken little lust filled beast?' Tyrion reminded him

''More than once.' Tywin agreed.

'There you have it I am the god of tits and wine I shall build a shrine to myself.''

"Gross," Tyanna countered tipping into him. 

''You can joke,' Tywin said pulling the glass from his lips ''you can engage in juvenile attempts to make your father uncomfortable but you will do your duty.' Tywin said walking away.

"You made him mad." Tyanna declared drunkenly. 

"I make him mad by breathing." Tyrion countered. "Fuck your husband tonight. I'm not going to be lucky tonight," Tyrion remarked. "You have a good night, for me, in honor of my wedding go fuck your husband."

"I will, he will have to do all the work because my legs feel all wobbly." Tyanna remarked. 

"We are sitting down." Tyrion countered. 

"Are we on a boat?" Tyanna questioned. 

"You are drunk."

"I feel great!" Tyanna declared. 

''Time for the bedding ceremony!' Joffrey declared.

'No,' Tyrion told him anger fueling him.

'There is if I say so, so Bedding ceremony!' Joffrey said happily. Tyrion stabbed his knife down into the table.

"Wow, you almost stabbed my hand!" Tyanna remarked wiggling her fingers.

''then you'll be fucking your own bride with a wooden cock.' Tyrion threatened. Tywin stood up, clearing his throat, the room went silent.

'What did you say to me?' Joffrey questioned 'What. Did. You. Say!''

"Why is everyone shouting?" Tyanna questioned her eyes trying to focus. Oberyn got up moving to her. 

"How much did you have to drink my love?" 

"I was trying to keep up with Tyrion, he's my big brother though, it was a futile attempt." Tyanna slurred. Tyrion loved that Tyanna called him, her big brother. 

''I believe we can dispense with the bedding your Grace I'm sure tyrion did not mean to threaten the king.' Tywin suggested calmly glancing over at Tyrion and Tyrion started to laugh.

'A bad joke your grace.' Tyrion said laughing releasing his hand that was clutched very tightly to his knife 'a small man's envy of your own royal manhood.. mine is so small my poor wife won't even know I'm there.' Tyrion added, the tension slowly faded from the room.

"I thought you claimed-" Tyanna began but Oberyn covered her lips in a kiss. 

''Your uncle is clearly quite drunk your grace.' Tywin told him.

'I am.' Tyrion agreed. 'guilty.' He looked to sansa. 'come wife. I will tell you about the time I threw up on someone while fucking. It's a great story actually.' Sansa begrudgingly left. 

"Tyanna," Oberyn purred. "What happened to reliving our wedding night?" 

"You can do all the hard work." Tyanna offered. "I will sit back and be ravished. I'm okay with that." Oberyn chuckled. "Oh and another thing, I think I'm going to barf."