19. Sharks

'You monster!' Cersei shouted when she saw Tyrion.  'My only daughter! You think I will sell her like a common whore?''

'Myrcella is a princess some would say she's born for this.' Tyrion told her.

'I will not let you ship her off to Dorne just as I was shipped off to Robert!' Cersei screamed.

'Dorne is the safest place for her.' Tyrion told her. "Tyanna will protect her." 

''Are you mad the martells are at war with us!' Cersei screamed.

'Thats what Tyanna said but they are good now!"  Tyrion corrected. 

"that doesnt mean I trust them with my baby!" Cersei corrected, still shouting at Tyrion. 

"That is why we need to seduce them, we are going to need their support in the war your son started.' Tyrion reminded her calmly. "Tyanna has been pretty quiet over there, we need their help. Admit it."

''She will be a hostage!' Cersei told him.

''A guest' Tyrion corrected. "Tyanna rules the water gardens-"

"Tyanna is not a child, she wasnt a child when she left, Myrcella is!" Cersei sobbed out. 'You won't get away with this, you think the piece of paper father gave you keeps you safe? Ned stark had a piece of paper to.' Cersei reminded him.

''It's done cersei.' Tyrion told her.

''No' she stormed through the room

''You cannot stop it.' Tyrion agreed.

''No!' She smashed around the room.

'Just how safe do you think Myrcella is if the city falls?' Tyrion questioned. 'Do you want to see her raped and butchered like the Targaryen children? Make no mistake they will mount a pretty little head on a spike right next to yours.' Tyrion told her. 'right next to mine.' Tyrion said.

''I will hurt you for this, the day will come when you think you are safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth and you will know that the debt is paid.' Cersei spat. 'Get out get out!' she screamed pushing him down he got up slowly walking out. Tyrion turned back to see cersei break down, tears in her eyes.

++

"Tya love come for a visit, I miss you and guess what you get to collect your niece," Tyanna read off. She chuckled running a hand over her stomach. 

"What does your brother want? Did he spoil our plans to come visit?" Oberyn questioned kissing her neck. 

"He did." Tyanna agreed. "He wants us to come. Myrcella and Tystane, you think they will be happy together?" 

"Happier than you and me at a glance." Oberyn mused. She whacked him. "When you first came. you remember your first day?"

"I remember you being a cunt." Tyanna agreed. "But thats nothing new." 

"Wow," Oberyn countered. "Say the woman carrying our second child. 

"I stand by my first glance assessment." she teased pulling him closer. 

"Wow." Oberyn repeated. "I think you mean you like me up your cunt." 

"I think you are right." Tyanna admitted feeling his hot hands on her thighs. 

''Tyrion,' Bronn hissed.

''Did you find him?' Tyrion questioned

'Oh I have and he's got company filthy old stoat I hate to interrupt.' Bronn said with a grin.

'No you don't.' Tyrionn said

'You're right I don't.' Bronn said happily as they made their way to the brothel. Walking past the whore Bronn winked at them as they went, making their way up to Maester pycelle and his whore.

'What is the meaning of this?' Pycelle screamed the whore ran to the corner of the room.

'You disappoint me grand master.' Tyrion told him.

'I am a loyal servant' he told them nervously.

'So loyal that you told the queen about my plans to send Myrcella to Dorne? Now I know-' Tyrion went on.

''Never! it's a falsehood! I swear it was not me!' He denied. 'Varys it was varys the spider-''

''You see I told Varys I was giving myrcella to the grayjoys, I told Little finger that I plan to wed her to Robin arryn and I told no one that I was offering her the Dornish.' Tyrion told him. 'No one but you.' Tyrion added sweetly.

''You know they have spies everywhere!' Pycelle tried to convince them. 'Please, please-' Pycelle begged.

'Cut off his manhood and feed it to the goats.''

"Travelling by ship was a bad idea." Tyanna remarked as she doubled over the edge of the ship barfing into the water.

"Thats going to attract fish, sharks even." Oberyn remarked calmly.

"Don't you fucking dare." Tyanna demanded.

"What?"

"Mama no like sharks." Tyon remarked.

"Sharks and spiders." Oberyn agreed. "It would only attract a little shark, probably just fish though."

"Get me a dolphin or a beluga whale." Tyanna corrected. She barfed again before wiping at her lip. "You monster, you jinxed it!" Tyanna shouted seeing shadows in the water.