"Y'all my niggas, y'all gone help me stay alive right?" K3 asked nervously.

"Hell naw, dey gone greenlight yo stupid ass, nigga you just raped our sista." Gmk mugged as he took his gun out.

"Wait, I'm sorry." K3 said nervously as he watched them load their guns.

"Please don't kill him here." Legacy sniffled.

"Or don't kill me at all, I'm sorry." K3 said as he looked at the guys.

"Dats our fuckin sista, you not finna slide, not only dat, if we don't kill you, dey gone snipe yo ass, she's married to one of the biggest gang bangers in Florida, you a stupid ass nigga." Pooter dragged him by his shirt out the house going to the woods.

"Why we goin to the woods?" K3 asked nervously.

"To get rid of yo body." Gmk rolled his eyes.

"Can you guys please not tell Ja'Antae." Legacy asked them as she wiped her tears.

"We can't do dat, dats gone be some green ass shit." Gmk sighed as he rubbed his forehead.

"Please, at least not until I tell him." Legacy asked before Gmk sighed and nodded his head.

FLASHBACK OVER...

Jdot walked into the house making everybody look his way before going back to what they was doing.

"Go upstairs Legacy." Jdot plainly said as he walked into the kitchen making Legacy raise her eyebrows confused on who he was talking to.

"Girl go upstairs." Pooter whispered scared of Jdot.

"He not my daddy." Legacy whispered back.

"I think you should go up dem stairs." Gmk whispered back.

"Not saying that he would but what he murders me?" Legacy asked.

"We'll make sure yo funeral clean." Ace told her before she rolled her eyes and stomped upstairs.

"I hate it here." Legacy huffed as she walked into the room and sat on the bed.

"Why am I in here with you out of all people, you didn't even come home last night." Legacy rolled her eyes as Jdot walked into the room.

"I was handling business." Jdot told her before she raised her eyebrows.

"What kind of business? If you didn't come home lastnight, I pray to God you wasn't out doing what I think you was doing because I will take this ring off so fast." Legacy told him as her leg bounced up and down.

"I give you a reason to think I was out dea fuckin hoes?" Jdot asked with his eyebrows raised before Legacy chuckled.

"You never not come home at night, don't have me looking dumb." Legacy told him seriously.

"Believe whatchu want." Jdot shrugged his shoulders before Legacy bit the inside of her lip trying to stop herself from saying something she'd regret.

"Yeah, I think it's for a break before I start acting like that character Joe from Netflix, back to co-parenting because I don't know who the fuck you got me confused with but I ain't the person, I catch when another hoe I will be having this baby in prison." Legacy told him as she stood up from the bed.

"So you just gone leave dat easily?" Jdot asked her as she grabbed her suit case.

"Yes, you came back a whole new person, or either jail changed you, I don't know, but I didn't marry you, I married Ja'Antae, and if this is the famous Jdot people told me about them I don't want nothing to do with him." Legacy told him.

"You can go on da otha side of da house since you plan on leavin, you not leavin out my sight tho." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm 21 not a child." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"And you pregnant with my child." Jdot told her.

"Your point is? What I'm supposed to bow down to you? Get your act together then we can talk until then keep the ring." Legacy told him as she slid the ring off her finger leaving it on the dresser before she walked out.

Jdot jaw clenched looking at the ring on the dresser as he felt his chest hurting before he grabbed his phone making a call.

"Waddup Dot." A male answered the phone.

"Follow ha round da city, lose sight of ha and I'm gone take yo head off and hang it on my wall as a trophy." Jdot told the male before hanging up the phone.

"Girl if you don't go back and get dat ring." Jania told Legacy over the phone.

"No, I have to show him I'm dead serious, I feel like he's taking me as a joke." Legacy told Jania.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾