39. Spanking 🔥

Start from the beginning

"I'm not in control" he whispered. I smirked at that, remembering what I said to him downstairs. "Such a good boy" I said and kissed behind his ear.

I saw Callum's fingers twitching as he stopped his hand from turning into a fist. I knew he was trying to avoid stroking himself.

I walked up to the wall with whips, crops, floggers, canes and paddles. "What did Nova use on you?" I asked.

"A riding crop mistress" he replied. "And?" I asked. But he shook his head. "Nothing more?" I asked, surprised.

"Just a whip once because I touched myself without her permission" he said. "Seems like you've got that problem since long back" I teased.

I picked a paddle and a cane and walked up to him. "It also looks like Nova didn't punish you well enough as you did it again" I said.

"B-but I already got my p-punishment for that" he stuttered. I traced the cane on his back and said, "But we had to cut it short didn't we?"

Callum gulped as goosebumps rose on his body. I threw the cane in front of him. "Do you agree?" I asked.

He stared at the cane intently for a while. He said nothing, but his toes curled. Then, he nodded. "I'm okay with it" he said.

I smiled. If he was okay with it, that meant he trusted me. "Thank you for trusting me" I said and threw the paddle in front of him.

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion and he almost broke position and looked up at me. But he controlled just in time.

"I don't understand" he said.

"I was testing if you trust me Callum. I'm happy to know that you do. The cane is for when you do something really bad. Today, we'll just use the paddle" I said.

He visibly relaxed. I gently stroked his hair. Then, I suddenly pulled his hair back and he lightly whimpered.

"You just love to be a brat, don't you?" I asked. "S-Sorry mistress" he said quietly. I pointed at the spanking bench. "Get on it" I let his hair go.

Callum stumbled a little as he stood up, but quickly positioned himself on the bench.

I grabbed the paddle and walked up to him. Once I was sure he was tied up, I ran the paddle on his ass.

"You want a warm up?" I asked. "Yes please" he said. I grabbed a bottle of lube and a medium sized buttplug.

"It will cost you though" I said smugly. Callum couldn't look back, so he didn't know what I got. "I'll take it" he said. Perfect!

His body lightly jerked when I touched his hole. "Relax" I said to him as I applied the lube.

Once he was all slicked up, I abruptly pushed the buttplug in. I knew it would cause pain, but Callum told me he has taken bigger.

"Slow mistress, please" he said as a single tear left his eyes. I kept the paddle aside and took off my rings. "Ready?" I asked and he nodded.

"Ah" he lightly whimpered at the first hit. I hadn't hit him that hard, so I wasn't expecting a different reaction or anything.

I did two consecutive hits which were a little harder and Callum clenched his fists.

"You okay?" I checked in. I still didn't know much about his limits. I needed to take this slow. "I'm fine" he replied.

I decided I would go harder on this smack. I gave him one with the force I used to use on my other subs.

"Shit!" Callum whimpered and shut his eyes tight. I rubbed the area I had just smacked to soothe him a little.