Jdot begin placing kisses on her neck making Legacy let out a soft moan feeling Jdot lips against her body, something she'd missed for 2 years.

Jdot unwrapped Legacy towel from her body before placing it down somewhere as he admired her body.

"Your doing that staring thing." Legacy told him as she became nervous.

"My bad." Jdot told her as he laid soft kisses on her ear, one Legacy favorite spots for kisses.

"Your teasing." Legacy rolled her eyes as Jdot rubbed her thigh.

"Dats cause I like teasin yo ass." Jdot chuckled as Legacy unbuckled Jdot jeans before pulling them down along with his boxers letting his dick spring up.

'He's packing more then last time and I couldn't even handle it last time' Legacy thought in her head.

"Spead yo legs." Jdot told her making Legacy open her legs wider as Jdot entered his tip inside of her as Legacy moaned before Jdot entered his whole length inside of her.

"Oh, I missed you so much." Legacy moaned in Jdot ear.

4 hours later...

"Is this to much?" Legacy asked Jdot as she walked out of the closet so he could see her outfit.

"It's cute, what shoes you wearin wit dat?" Jdot asked her.

"I'm wearing my silver diamond sandals." Legacy told him.

"Den you should wear dat outfit, da otha one was ugly." Jdot told her before Legacy jaw dropped.

"You said it was okay." Legacy said confused.

"I told you it was okay, not cute, I wasn't gone tell it was ugly until you found a better outfit so you wouldn't cry." Jdot explained to her.

"You said that like I'm a crybaby." Legacy twisted her lips to the side.

"You are, it's just there's a high chance that your crying and whateva else yall women have gone go up doing these what, 9 months I think." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

"You nutted in me?" Legacy asked him before Jdot looked else where to not focus on her.

"I wouldn't say I nutted in you, it would be mo like precum." Jdot told her.

"You did, when we did it at the same time you didn't pull out, we need to go to Walgreens." Legacy said as she slid on her sandals and grabbed her purse.

"You not finna kill my seed." Jdot rolled his eyes.

"The seed not even alive yet, I had Jr because I was a teen and I wanted a baby so bad, not knowing his sperm donor seeds are pure evil." Legacy told him.

"My jitts not evil, plus since you dey mama, rainbow and unicorns, that should balance dem out." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

"Mommy is we leaving yet?" Jr asked as he walked into their room.

"Yes baby, let me tie your shoes." Legacy told him as she bent down to tie his shoes before Jr shook his head no.

"I'll like my daddy to do that, you tie like a girl." Jr rolled his eyes as he walked over to Jdot.

"Well excuse me then." Legacy scoffed as she grabbed her phone before she walked downstairs.

"So how did you and mommy make me? Did y'all mix potions to get me here?" Jr asked Jdot as they walked downstairs.

"Some like dat." Jdot nodded his head.

"So how come I don't have a sister? Y'all need to get to mixing more potions so I can have a sister, if y'all do can she look like mommy? Mommy is pretty and I don't want a ugly sister." Jr told Jdot.

"I'll make sure she look like mommy." Jdot chuckled as he buckled Jr in his car seat.

"Why I gotta look like you? No offense cause you not ugly obviously because I look like you and I'm fine, but mommy could've put more work in." Jr rolled his eyes.

"Youn wanna look like me? If you look like yo mommy you gone look like a girl." Jdot told him.

"Ion wanna look like no girl, imma nigga." Jr scoffed.

"Watch yo mouth." Jdot told him before Jr rolled his eyes.

"Where is your wife? She taking forever." Jr huffed before Legacy walked out of the house and got in got the passenger seat.

"Mommy did you grab my snack box?" Jr asked Legacy.

"Yeah I got it." Legacy told him as Jdot begin driving to the pediatrician.

"I like your hair today, you got cute for my daddy?" Jr asked Legacy before her jaw dropped while laughing.

"You is way too smart for a 3 year old." Legacy laughed.

"What's y'all age gap?" Jr asked.

"We're 4 years apart." Jdot answer Jr.

"No offense but daddy you would be great for one of mommy's nail mannequins." Jr told him.

"Why would I be great?" Jdot asked confused.

"Because your style, like it's gives a big meanie that people wouldn't want to bother, then they see you in mommy magazines with your nails painted their going to think everything's sweet instead of sour." Jr explained.

"He took after you more den I thought." Jdot told Legacy who was dieing laughing in the passenger seat.

"Mommy is them people gone give me a shot?" Jr asked.

"They gave you 3 last year, I hope not this year." Legacy twisted her lips to the side.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾