"You know I'm short." Legacy chuckled.

"You forgot bout us huh?" Spinz chuckled before Legacy smiled as crushed both of her brothers into hugs.

"I missed you guys so much, you cut your wicks." Legacy said as she touched Spinz hair.

"Had to, I had to look presentable." Spinz told her.

"I missed you Regi." Legacy smiled as she hugged Whop.

"I missed you too." Whop smiled as he hugged her before pulling out of the hug.

"Aye jitt stop puttin yo hands on me." Pooter told Jr before Jr slapped him catching everybody attention.

"I told y'all act like y'all got some sense!" Legacy told them as Jr bit Pooter.

"Mommy." Jr begin crying once he noticed Legacy seen him bite Pooter.

"I want my fade wit him, square up." Pooter told Jr as Jr cried while Legacy held him.

"Is that my daddy?" Jr asked as he sniffled while wiping his tears noticing he remembered Jdot from some pictures Legacy showed him.

Legacy looked over at Jdot seeing he was already looking at them making Legacy look back at Jr, "Yea, he's your daddy." Legacy answered before Jr saw his tattoos and a smile look up on his face.

"He has drawings." Jr said making Legacy nod her head, Jr thought tattoos was drawings and Legacy always corrected him about it but Jr didn't care and stuck to the name.

"Did they hurt mommy?" Jr asked.

"I don't know, you have to go ask him." Legacy said before Jr shook his head no.

"I'm scared." Jr frowned making Jdot frown hearing his own child was scared of him.

"He's not going to bite you, I promise, would mommy lie?" Legacy asked him before Jr shook his head no.

"Come on, we're going to walk to him together." Legacy put Jr down so he could walk by his self.

Legacy held Jr tiny hand in her hand and begin walking over to Jdot as Jr stood closely by Legacy.

"Say hi fat man." Legacy told Jr as he had a grip on her pants scared of letting Legacy go.

"Hi Mr.Big man." Jr waved at Jdot.

"Waddup lil man, you done got so big since last time we seen each other, I'm Ja'Antae." Jdot bent down to get on Jr height level.

"My name is Ja'Antae too, atleast dats what my mommy told me but she calls me Jr." Jr told Jdot making him chuckle.

"We got the same name because you're named after me, which make you a Jr." Jdot told him.

"I like our middle name, momo snapped on dat." Jr smiled making Jdot smile.

"Can I pick you up?" Jdot asked him before Jr looked at Legacy with his eyebrows raised.

"Don't look at me, your dad asked you a question." Legacy told Jr.

"You not gone flip me like uncle Pooter did is you? Is he your brother?" Jr asked before Jdot nodded his head.

"Your brother is a big meany." Jr told Jdot as he looked over at Pooter seeing he was talking to Spinz and Whop.

"You want me to beat him up?" Jdot asked Jr before Jr nodded his head.

"If you beat him up, you can pick me up." Jr told Jdot making him smile noticing Jr had Legacy personality.

Jdot picked Jr up before Jr had the urge to play with Jdot wicks so he reached his arm up and begin playing with Jdot hair.

"Awww he did that when he was a baby." Legacy begun fanning her eyes so she wouldn't cry.

"I know dats not nephew." Spinz walked over to them smiling.

"Hi." Jr waved shyly as he held a grip on Jdot shirt.

"Waddup, I'm uncle Spinz." Spinz introduced his self.

"I member you, mommy showed me you and my other uncles in a picture." Jr smiled.

"Dats wassup, what's his name?" Spinz asked as he pointed at Whop.

"Uncle Whop." Jr smiled as he waved at Whop.

"Waddup neph." Whop waved while smiling.

Jr noticed all of them had tattoos which made him want some. "Mommy can I have drawings like them?" Jr asked Legacy.

"Nope." Legacy shook her head no before Jr smack his teeth.

"What's drawings?" Jdot asked before Jr pointed at his tattoos.

"I keep telling him they're tattoos not drawings." Legacy chuckled before Spinz and Whop twisted their lips to the side knowing someone who was just like that.

"You used to call them the same thing." Whop said before Legacy smacked her teeth.

"To my defense I was young." Legacy chuckled.

"But mommy that's not fair." Jr frowned.

"I don't remember telling you it was up for debate." Legacy ended the conversation before Jr begin throwing a temper tantrum.

"I'm tied of dis shit." Jr yelled before Legacy slid her sandal off.

"Cut it out right na before you get a popping in dis establishment, I hear another curse word come out your mouth I'm gone pop you in it, do not play with me Legend." Legacy told him making Jr quickly get his act together.

"I wanna go home now." Jr rolled his eyes as as he tried to stop his self from crying.

"Suck them tears up right na, we don't act like this and you been acting like a spoiled brat for a couple of days now, cut it out now." Legacy told him making Jr suck his tears up.

Legacy slid her sandal back on as Jr mugged her like his life depended on it.

"Legacy done got her mama skills togetha." Whop said surprised.

"I want my uncle Kk." Jr mugged.

"Who uncle Kk?" Jdot asked.

"Gmk, he have him spoiled so bad, he can commit murder and Gmk would tell everybody he didn't do it." Legacy shook her head.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾