~57~: Peace Talks

I would love to say that it took us a bit but the truth was Ankeo teleported us in front of the capital. Each time I see him use magic, I am once again reminded that this world is a fantasy world. Not going to lie but it really felt different each time I saw it. Somewhat I could feel the child in me cheering for the sight. Oh well it was definitely a fancy way of traveling which shortened our travel.

"Vivi, look out of the window."

"Why father?"

"These are all the people rooting for us."

Oh my god... why would you do that?

I don't deserve this!

I haven't done anything to be worshiped this much!

This is embarrassing....

I kinda wish they could stop.... But it also feels good...

Once we got through the main gate to the capital, I could see all the people cheering us on. Not only could I see them from the window but I could hear them as well. It was pretty loud and they were all saying the same thing over and over again.

"LONG LIVE THE DRAGONS!"

I am glad to see that they are finally alright with my family....

At least they won't have to suffer this much hate anymore...

After all, they have done nothing wrong...

I am glad.

"LONG LIVE OUR SAINTESS!"

They were celebrating our arrival in a big manor. Not only were they actually screaming close to chanting our arrival but some were throwing flowers and flower petals. Others started throwing some feathers into the sky which didn't work well but it was cute. The kids were on the parents shoulder and had a feather in their hand or even attached to their hair. How they knew about me being a white dragon was something I didn't really get at all.

Why are there soo many people?

I get if there would be a couple but this many?

"What is all this?"

"They are grateful."

"But I haven't done anything to deserve this."

"You do."

"Huh?"

"A lot of people standing here were all saved by you."

"What do you mean?"

"Can you really not remember healing all of them?"

I was a bit stunned since I didn't think about the event of the banquet at all. A lot happened and my memories were failing me right now. I did remember healing some people but I never got the scope of how many I healed at all. Now that my father said the keyword heal, I knew exactly what he meant. It was that day when I discovered that I could heal a lot of people in a matter of seconds. However it was also that day that Micheal shielded me and that he got hit as well. The pope was also arrested and a lot just happened.

Ohh that banquet day and earlier when I went around healing people where I got announced as the Saintes....

But there were not this many people... were they?

"How could I heal all of them?"

No matter how I tried to remember, I was sure there were not that many people there. I knew there were some nobles back then and a lot of civilians. Nothing really this big of a scope. This was something else. I was sure that everyone came out of their houses and that alone was impressing to say the least.