~18~: The start of the festival!

I was soo excited but at the same time worried about the event. There was soo many things I had to prepare before the evening would even begin. Luckily for me Damian and Emilia were there for me. They both are really good people and I really enjoyed being with them the whole time. Even though I had to say that Emi was definitely on the stressed side. She had to prepare everything for me.

"You look stunning"

"Thanks, Diamond! Emi did wonders!"

"She sure did."

"Diamond, who is that beside you"

"That is Eliana. Come to think of it, you two have never met before"

"I don't think so"

"I would have loved to meet the princess earlier but I had some issues I had to attend to."

When she said issues, I immediately knew that it had something to do with my father. Then again she and Damian did look like knights more than servants. It was just how they were acting which made me think they were not servants. Sometimes Damian would act even really weird and wouldn't know what to do at all. It seemed almost as if he never had to deal with that before. Well it was Emi who basically corrected and helped Damian out. Now I had Eliana in front of me who bowed and it looked like a knight's bow instead of a servant's bow.

"Are you a knight too?"

"Too?"

"Knight?"

Both of them looked quite shocked when I said that.

"Diamond is a knight and you look like one too."

"Princess these two are-"

"I know, I know, they are my servants and here to protect me."

They are soo knights!

Don't think I am dumb only cause I look like a child!

I don't even act like one!

I am kinda happy and surprised to have lasted this long here.

"You are right, I am a knight."

"Eliana!"

"What? She already knows Damian!"

"We are not supposed to tell her that."

"So what? She is a lot smarter than the other two idiots of this household."

"You should be careful that Sire doesn't hear you."

"Oh he knows that I don't like Alex and Ryan."

"Why though?"

It surprised me that she didn't like them but was working here so in the end I couldn't help but ask.

"Ryan would always go hard on us knights no matter what and it is even to a point where we say it is completely ignorant and unreasonable."

"Eliana enough!"

"No, she asked and she has to know. She has a right to that."

"Ryan does that?"

"Yes! He is a neat pick and wants everything perfect which is fine but we are normal humans not a mixed breed. We are not as powerful and not as agile as him. It is hard to fight against him and train with him."

Based on what she just told me, I had a rough image of what she meant. Ryan was definitely someone who would inherit the title of Duke one day but while he is the heir to the duchy, he is also just someone who doesn't know how to deal with others. I mean he doesn't associate much with others at all besides the knight. Then again from what I know, Ryan loved the knights and the sword. He just wanted the best for them and I believe that he was training them personally because he saw something in them.