~28~: Things will change...

Oh wow, first he said don't look but then he made everything around him black so no one could actually see him do it. I couldn't even hear a sound. This tower master was something else. He was manipulating the whole bubble around us in order to prevent any sound or anything disturbing to actually mess with our mind. Then again, it kinda didn't surprise me anymore. The only thing that I found surprising was that he thought about the consequences of kids seeing something this gruesome. Whelp, it might have been already too late for that since we both went through a minefield of soldiers who have died because of my flames or the inhabitant of the forest.

On a complete other note, I started noticing that I always called the man the tower master but never used his real name. Wasn't I just great? I even forgot about the name on the point he mentioned it as well. If it were not for him coming over each and every day a couple of times as well, I was sure I would have also forgotten who he was. My brain was definitely a mess with names and faces. Though if I did like them or had to associate them with something, then I would know how they would look. This time around it was a bit more difficult since in the original book, the tower master was already Ilya which means that this man in front of me died for some reason.

Wiat!

Now that I think about it...

The tower master is not Ilya and he was said to be the youngest one there ever was....

Why is there his sensei here though?

What happens for him to die?

He is definitely strong.

There shouldn't be any reason for a man such as him to suddenly die.

Could it be....

Is this a plot which the crown prince had and it only changed slightly?

Was this meeting destined?

Was this already set in place that the crown prince and the tower master would meet?

I shook my head immediately when the thought came to my mind. It was a possibility I haven't thought about until now at all. Maybe there was something about the crown prince which connected this place to the magic tower. I did clearly remember that the crown prince had a powerful mage at his side as well later on in the story. It was said he graduated from the magic tower. Now how could that be when the magic tower was currently under attack. I do get that the reason is a different one but so far everything was somehow related to the plot. This only made me believe there were more things I didn't know or haven't put together yet, so I took this small moment of silence and started thinking about it all.

From what I know Ilya is the tower master and the crown had someone from the magic tower.

The magic tower however has a pledge to the Underwoods.

Now why would they go and work for the crown.... Were they spies?

But in the end the Underwoods all die....

If they are not spies then did something perhaps happen that I am not aware of?

Something I should know maybe....

If for some reason Ilya had a grudge against the Underwood... then the tower wouldn't surve the Underwoods anymore.

If that would be true then it would make sense.

However it really could only be as simple as them being spies as well...

AHHHH!

This is just brain wraking!