~16~: Shortcut

As my new servant Damian said, we went to find Delca and Emi who were still looking for me in worry. I really felt bad for them to look for me like this but then again, I just needed some time to catch my breath for a bit of a time. No one could blame for that.

When Emi saw me, she started running towards me till she was right in front of me. Next thing she did was crouch in front of me and make me turn around so she could see if I was hurt or something happened but nothing happened at all. I was just resting.

"Did you get hurt or in trouble?"

"No. I am fine."

"Thank goddess. I was worried, you might have walked into Lady Rosetta again."

Rosetta...

AH YEAH!

There is only one other girl, THAT MONKEY!

What a stupid girl.

Well I totally forgot that she usually would go to the garden.

Oh well, not as if I was in the rose garden.

"Nope but I found Diamond here."

"Diamond?"

Ooop... Did I mess up names again?

I could have sworn he was called this way.

At this rate, I will get in trouble sooner than later for this.

I looked at my new servant and of course I once again messed up the name completely but they all started laughing about it thinking it was a joke. The thing was, it was not. I really couldn't remember names that easily and as of now only Ryan my brother knew about it. Thanks to what happened at the carriage, I knew his name. I was way too embarrassed to not remember it this time.

"Aww princess, I am Damian but I will proudly carry my new nickname from now on."

Thank god this didn't end up in a disaster.

Let's just stick with this.

I definitely should be able to remember this.

I mean I called him a diamond like a gem.

Not as if it wouldn't fit him with that white hair.

Whelp, whatever.

What is done is done anyways.

"Where is father right now?"

"He should be at his study. Do you want to go see him?"

"YES!"

"Alright. Let's go."

I started walking into the mension and stopped the moment I entered it. There was a simple reason why I stopped. The thing was... I didn't know where my fathers study was at all. I have seen him only in the dining room each day and in the hallways but never in his room or his study. All I knew was where my room was and the dining room. I didn't even know where Alex or Ryan were staying. From what I grasped they were not around the corner or I would have seen them at one point or I was just oblivious to reality. That was also a possibility.

"What's wrong birdy?"

"I don't know where my fathers study is."

"Let me lead the way then."

I was happy that Damian said that but he also didn't have to pick me up like that. After all, I could still perfectly walk on my own. That was something that Emi too noticed and immediately spoke up.