"..."

This sight alone was breathtaking for many people and it was only when her grandfather, the duke, started moving towards her that everyone avoided their eyes. She was laying there on the ground where blood was all around them. Her bare skin was touching the grim battlefields floor. Her long white and golden hair was covering her body but other than that there was nothing else at all. She was a stunning beautiful fine lady who was probably around the age of Ryan. They seemed at least to be the same age now.

No one knew how this was possible but it fitted her more than being a child with that mind of hers.

The duke went over to the child and covered her up with his cape before picking her sleeping body up. She even snuggled close to him which was warming his heart up. This old man was only regretting that he didn't have the chance to stick with a small child earlier and be together with her. In the duke's heart, he wanted to spoil Viviana and dress her up as much as he could before she would turn into an adult. HOwever seeing her now in his hand, he didn't want to let her go even if she was no longer a child.

"Father, shall we return to the ducky immediately?"

"No."

"No? Then what do you plan on doing?"

"We will find the closest in or any place where she can rest and discuss everything further from there on."

"Then if I may. How about letting me and my mages teleport the two of you to a safe place."

"Aren't you tired my friend?"

"I have enough power to teleport everyone away thanks to her."

"Don't overwork yourself."

"I won't. This is why I am suggesting to teleport only the two of you."

"Then let me offer a place for this."

"Pardon, your Eminence?"

"There is a church nearby. Please be my guest and let her rest there. Give them this and they will know what to do."

Micheal came over and handed over some kind of badge to the duke. It was the badge of a high priest and any member of the church had to pay their respect to people with this kind of badge. There was no doubt that they would get the treatment fitted for Viviana since she desperately needed some rest. Her body had just performed a great feat as well as a great change. If Micheal could repay her for everything she had done for him and this world, then he was about to do that.

"I will take up this offer. Thank you."

"No problems. She not only saved your men but also us on the way towards the battlefield."

"She did?"

"Yes."

Now that the destination was set for the duke and his granddaughter, the magic tower owner quickly got to it and sent them off to the church so they would be able to relax and rest. Viviana was safe with the duke and he would even go so far to protect her with his own life after she saved them all moments ago.

Once the duke left the scene, Micheal looked at Aneko and the rest of the dukes' family members. It was now time to reunite and lead them to the church to rest. They all understood the attention and started to group up so they could finally get on their very way as well. Needless to say that this didn't stop the leaders of the group, Ryan, his uncles, Ankeo with his successor Ilya and Micheal to talk about what had happened and how to proceed from here on out.

"What should we do now?"

"Regroup and attack the crown."

"Uncle, isn't this too soon."

"No. The more time we lose, the more time that stupid foolish king has to cook up some idiotic plan like this war."

"I agree here. The mages will help with this. His son had after all the audacity to try and kill me and a huge amount of mages. I haven't had the chance to pay him back for now."

"But didn't you discard the crown prince."

"Who knows... accidents happen. He might have also just lost his way back."

"No need to hide the fact here."

"There are still children around us."

"You mean Ryan and our next pope as well as your successor or are you more worried about what your successor will think about you?"

"Oh please! You know what I mean!"

"I do. As long as you never say it out loud, no one has any proof of it."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You are just like your father the duke."

"You should see Oliver then."

"I only heard good things about him."

"Of course, he is the better one suited to be the next duke from the three of us anyways."

"Ohh."

"Yes, he is smart but that is nothing new. If it comes to being smart, then I should have been the next duke."

"But you hate dealing with people, brother."

"Touche and that is why I will never be one but you are no better."

"True... I never wanted to be the duke and besides I snap at people way too often to be a good leader."

Just like that the two brothers as well as the magic tower owner, started laughing out loud. They never had spent time together but since times changed and they didn't have to hide their relationship anymore, it was about time to formally start to associate with each other. This was a first step but it was a good step since Aneko already knew everything about them. However seeing them act natural and brotherly was something else.

"How is it having a successor?"

"Ilya is a great mage with such a bright future. His abilities are not lacking at all. He will one day even rise above me."

"High expectations, huh."

"I know it but I also know Ryan will be a great leader after Oliver."

"Thank you Sir."

"No need to thank me. You showed us what you could do on the battlefield."

"I agree here. I am sure my brother does the same."

"I do. You acted the right way kiddo. Be proud of being an Underwood."

"Thanks but I would rather Vivi take over."

"I doubt she wants that."

"Huh, why wouldn't she?"

"Sorry it might just be me but I met her after I got attacked and fatally injured thanks to something the old pope planned..... For me it seemed as if she wanted to be free and not tied down to anything."

"Mh! That sounds about right. I found her in the forest and even then she seemed happy being free."

"You mean she will leave us?

"Who knows....Who knows...."

Their conversation took a quick change. Each of them knew and felt it whenever they had seen the girl even if it was their first time. She had this aura around her which was giving the impression as if she could vanish one day completely. No matter what it was, they were thankful for her and would always be there for her if she ever needed it. That they were all sure about.