Bonus Chapter 2.*

Daryl's POV

Jack babbles in his playpen as I wait for Dani. We're going scouting today just us two, the first time in a long time. I have no idea who is watching the boys as everyone is busy doing their own things.

"Mama." Jack whimpers, his bottom lip sticking out like his going to cry. He's raised himself up, holding himself up as he looks at me with tear filled eyes. I smile softly as I drop the towel and walk over to him.

I pick him up and settle him on my hip. "Mama's coming buddy." I say softly as I rock him gently but it doesn't work. "Mama." He whimpers again and I sigh.

Definitely a mamas boy.

I hear our bedroom door open and I turn seeing Dani shrugging on her jacket. Jack sees his mom and starts babbling again. "Mama." He calls and she looks up at him. She walks over to us as he holds his arms out to her. "Oh, what's wrong chops?" She asks softly as she takes him from me.

"Mama." He babbles again as he lays his head on her chest. "He just wanted a cuddle from mommy." She gently rocks him side to side as his whimpers calm down. She rubs her hand up and down his back as I smile at them.

"You're amazing you know that?" I tell her and she blushes as I move closer. "I mean it." I brush some of hair away from her face and gently peck her cheek. She smiles softly as slowly walks over to the playpen and lays Jack down in it. She lowers him slowly so she doesn't startle him.

She moves his toys away so they don't get in the way of his sleeping before covering him softly with his blue blanket. She smooths his hair gently as she smiles at him lovingly before she moves away as our son falls back to sleep.

She gives me a small smile as she walks to the front door and I follow behind. "Who's watchin' the boys?" I ask as we walk over to my bike. "Liam. I didn't even have to ask." She tells me as she climbs onto my bike.

I nod as I climb on, staring the bike up as her arms wrap around my waist. "You ready?" I call back over the rumble of my bike. "Yep." She says in my ear, before pecking my neck. I drive us to the front gate where Kelly opens the gate for us. She waves as we go by.

I rev my engine before pushes the throttle as we drive down the empty road.

This brings back memories.

******

When we're a few miles away, I slow down the bike instead of gunning it. Dani's hands slowly rub against my abs before she moves them to my thighs. I frown as I glance down at them before looking back at the road.

"Baby, what're you doing?" I call back to her and feel her lips come to my ear. "Just focus on the road." She whispers to me and I frown even more. I go to say something when her hands move to my belt and undoes it.

She pulls the zipper of my jeans down and her hand goes inside my boxers. She grips me in her hand making me groan. Her hand slowly moves up and down making my hands tighten on the handle bars, trying to focus on not crashing us.

"Feel good?" She whispers in my ear and I growl in response making her chuckle. "Just keep driving." Her hand moves faster and I clench my jaw. Her hand grips me tightly as her thumb brushes against the top of my dick every time her hand moves forward.

Her free hand teases my abs, her nails digging in painfully. "You gonna cum for me?" She whispers in my ear and I groan in response as I feel myself tightening. Her hand moves faster and I feel myself spill into her hand.

I groan as my hand revs the engine and I pull off into the side. I park the bike and get off, turning around, seeing her lick my cum off of her fingers. "You taste good." She smirks at me and all resolute goes out the window.

I pull her forward as she squeals in shock before wrapping her arms around my neck. I bring my lips to hers and kiss her hastily. She moans into my mouth as she shrugs her jacket off as I do the same with mine.

I move my hand to her throat, her eyes coming to mine as they flare in desire. "That was dangerous what you did back there." I growl against her lips and she smirks. "So? You liked it, didn't you? The feel of my hands touching you as drove your precious bike."

My face turns into a glare making her smirk wider. "I always like you touchin' me but that- oh." I chuckle darkly. "That's got consequences." She frowns at me but her eyes have darkened. "And what are those consequences?"

I grip her throat tighter, pulling her closer as my hand moves to her jeans. "How about I don't let you cum?" I quirk my eyebrow at her and her mouth drops open in shock. "You wouldn't."

I smirk as slip my hand into her panties, moving my finger to her clit as she jolts. "Oh I will unless you beg me." I slowly rub her clit in circles as her arms tighten around my biceps. "I won't." She promises and I laugh. "If you want to cum, you will."

I slide my fingers down and push them inside her making her clench around them. I move them slowly making her moan against my lips. Her hands move to my shirt and she undoes a few of my top buttons, sliding her hands inside to touch my chest.

I move my thumb back to her clit, rubbing it in small circles. "Feels good doesn't it?" I whisper against her lips and she brings her eyes to mine. "You know you always make me feel good." She whispers back and I smile against her lips.

Her hips slowly move with my hand and I chuckle. "You're cummin' aren't you?" She nods and I instantly stop moving my fingers. "No, no, no." She whines as her eyes plead me. "You want to cum? Then beg."

She shakes her head as my thumb slowly brushes her clit back and forth making her shake. "You want to cum, then beg." I whisper and she moans lowly. "Oh fuck it. Make me cum."

I smirk against her lips and move my fingers again, her back arches as her legs shake around my hips. "Cum for me." I kiss her jaw as she tightens around me. My thumb rubs her clit faster as she moans cumming, her nails digging into my skin.

I slowly pull my fingers out as hers move down to my belt, undoing it hastily as I chuckle. I grip her jeans and she lifts herself up so I can shimmy them down her legs and slip them off. She pushes my jeans down as I wrap her legs back around me.

I line myself up with her and slowly push in making her head throw back. I hold her hips as l start to move as her hands move to the back of my neck. "Oh my god." She whimpers as I bring my lips to hers.

"You never stop feelin' good." I groan as I tighten my fingers on her. The heels of her feet dig into me as she moves her hips to meet my thrusts. The bike creaks with every move as it rocks against the pavement.

I snap my hips deeper and she moans loudly as I smirk. "You gonna cum for me?" I whisper against her neck as I trail kisses up to her jaw before meeting her lips. She kisses me back hastily as she clenches around me.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum." She whimpers as her legs start shaking. I move my hips faster as she moans against my lips, bringing her eyes to mine. She holds eye contact as she cums around me bringing me with her.

I groan against her lips as I look into her eyes, her pupils dilated with lust as she bites her lip. I move my hips slowly before stopping. She moans lowly as I pull out, seeing my cum drip out of her making me groan.

"This never gets old." She chuckles as her legs continue to shake around me. "You're tellin' me." I whisper against her lips as I slowly kiss her. She moans in the back of her throat as she kisses me back.

"I love you." I whisper and she smiles against my lips as she looks into my eyes. "I love you." She whispers back before she leans back in and kisses me softly.

This never gets old.