Do you Love me? -Merome-

Ps if you're new to my one shot book, this is one of the worst things I've ever written :P
~Emma

Mitch's P.O.V

I woke up feeling the crap, apparently I had fallen asleep on the floor last night beside the fireplace to keep warm. Attempting to stand up was very tricky for me I kept falling back down and tripping over my own feet, this just proves how fudging tired I am.

I made my way upstairs to the bathroom, occasionally tripping on the steps. When I reached the hallway I heard quiet sniffling coming from the spare bedroom where Jerome was staying, I contemplated going to see if he was okay but I ended up not going because I knew that when Jerome is upset he shuts himself in his room and doesn't talk to anyone.

When I got to the bathroom I locked the door and walked in front of the mirror,I looked at my reflection in the mirror and saw tears stained down my cheeks. I was very confused because I had forgotten what had happened the past night. A rush of memory ran through my body.

-Flash Back-

I was lazily sitting on the couch waiting till I had to go pick up my best friend Jerome from the airport. Jerome lived in New Jersey and I Mitchell Hughes lived in Montreal Canada. Me and Jerome record Minecraft videos for a extremely popular website called YouTube. Over the years of making videos I have earned about 4.5 million subscribers and Jerome has earned over 3 million.

It was finally time for me to go pick up Jerome, so I got off my lazy butt and headed to the airport to go see my biggums for the first time in 4 months.

I stood in the entrance of the airport till Jerome arrived. Whilst waiting I scrolled through twitter and Instagram so I could interact with my fans.

Jerome's P.O.V

Today was the day, the day I am going to see my best friend Mitch. I haven't seen Mitch in four months, of course I've seen him on Skype multiple times but that just isn't the same as seeing his beautiful hazel eyes and his perfect face in person. Yes before you ask questions I have a tiny crush on Mitch...scratch that I love Mitch and I know it will never ever work out because he doesn't even like guys, even if he did why would he like me I'm just a big nosed freak, well at least that's what I've been told in the past.

I arrived in Montreal at 2:00 pm and I texted Mitch to see where he was, he said he was waiting for me at the front entrance of the airport. Honestly I couldn't be more happier to see Mitch he literally is my best friend he's been there with me through the toughest times and I can't thank him enough for that.

Then I saw him, in his red and black checkered hoodie looking down at his phone probably on Twitter or something.

When he spotted me his eyes filled with joy and light. "Jerome!" He yelled running up to me. He then pulled me into a warm embrace, I wanted to stay in his arms forever I don't know why but I felt incredibly safe in Mitch's arms.

Mitch suddenly realized that we had been hugging for a while and he pulled away and smiled. "Lets go I've got some stuff planned for us" he winked grabbing my wrist and pulling me out to his car. I felt my face go red as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me away.

Mitch's P.O.V

I have many things planned for Jerome and I. Everyday we'll be doing something different, today we'll be going to my favourite secret place here in Montreal.

We got in the car and headed back to my house so Jerome could drop off his stuff. Once we finished doing that we then set off to my secret special place.