27. Denied Pleasure 🔥

Start from the beginning

"Touch yourself" I commanded and walked out to the driver's seat. As I got in, I saw that Callum hadn't started doing what I had asked of him.

"Do you want a punishment brat?" I asked with an attitude. "No mistress. I'm sorry" he said and quickly started stroking himself.

I started driving to the house as his moans filled the car. I had tinted windows so nobody could see inside.

"Stop" I said as I felt Callum about to cum. He whined but pulled his hand away. I let him be for around 2 minutes and then asked him to start again.

I just wanna put him in chastity.

I tortured him for around 30 minutes before we reached the house. "Get out of the car and kneel for me" I said.

We were in the garage, so nobody would see him. Callum obeyed and knelt beside the car.

I went up to him and ran my heel over his now sensitive dick. He groaned, his hands fisting to stop himself from doing something wrong.

Just touch yourself baby. Let me punish you.

I pulled my heel away and started walking into the house. "Enter the house only when you're naked" I said and walked away.

Around 15 minutes later and Callum walked in with his hands covering his privates from me.

The wetness between my legs increased as I saw him in his naked glory.

"Come here my love" I cooed to him. He walked up to me. I pushed him on the ground and he took that as a sign to kneel.

"Crawl behind me" I said and walked towards our bedroom. Callum didn't start at first so I turned around and gave him a pointed look.

He immediately started crawling behind me like a good boy. Once inside our room, I told him to go sit beside the bed.

I undressed my lower half and sat in front of him. I set a timer of 10 minutes.

"Make me cum in 10 minutes and I'll reward you. Otherwise, you can sleep with your pathetic dick begging for release" I said.

He didn't waste a second before jumping straight to eating me out. Callum was really good at this, but I was sure I'd last 10 minutes.

He still didn't know much about my body and I was grateful for that. 7 minutes passed and I started feeling the tightness in my stomach.

"Fuck Callum!" I groaned and threw my head back. He took that as a sign and started roughly thrusting his tongue in and out of me.

"Oh god!" I moaned. Shit! I was gonna break if he kept this up. "S-slow down" I said as I looked at the timer. A minute and a half.

He didn't slow down. Instead, he added his fingers to the mixture. "Shit! I'm gonna cum!" I said and tried closing my legs.

He swirled his tongue around me, his fingers adding pressure on my clit. Very lightly, he pinched my clit and my legs tightened around his head.

He groaned, sending vibrations up my core. 40 seconds more. I bucked my hips up, trying to pull away a little.

But it only added to the goddamn friction. My hands fisted his hair, trying to push him away and pull him closer.

At this point, I was literally holding my orgasm in. I could cum at command if someone asked me to.

I closed my eyes, trying my best to keep it in. When was this stupid timer going to go off!

I felt myself about to let go, unable to take this sort of pleasure, when the timer went off. "YES!!!" I screamed as I let myself go.

Callum didn't stop, continuously sucking and licking throughout my orgasm. "C-Callum" I stuttered as I felt extremely sensitive.

He pulled away, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. I gathered my breath and sat up. A smirk formed on my face as I looked at him.

"Mistress please. I'm so hard" he begged. "Nuh-uh baby boy. It was a deal" I said. He whined and gave me puppy eyes.

"Come up here" I said to him. He came and sat beside me. I grabbed his dick, squeezing it hard.

"Goodness me! You're flowing like a waterfall" I said as his pre cum coated me. "M-Mistress, please" he said, closing his eyes.

I stroked him very fast, knowing he was already on edge. "P-please let me cum. Please!" he cried and bucked his hips into my hand.

I smirked and bit his ear. He moaned loudly, almost falling on the bed. I squeezed the base of his dick, denying his orgasm.

"Goodnight baby" I kissed behind his ear and walked off to the bathroom. The last sound I heard was of Callum whining at his denied pleasure.

-----------

Irene's Cruel: True or False?