epilogue

"This is so exciting! I can't believe K hyung allowed you to go with us!!!" Niki was yelling and jumping alomg with Jungwon and Taki.

The three had never been happy when the last munute news arrived to them.

It's been 3 months since the vampires and the wolves came back from disappearing. They've prepared the leave and is now set to go and start anew somewhere else. Returning at least after 3 years or so.

Only a few hours from their departure, K and Ej arrived at the hotel to drop off Taki to accompany the vampires on their new journey. Niki and Jungwon is so excited about it as the three will be together and strengthening their friendship.

"I have so many ideas!!! We can go to a photobooth together and take pictures!!! Oh! We can hunt together too!!!" Jungwon exclaims while clapping his hand like a seal.

They've already forgotten to carry their luggages to the cars since they were too busy getting excited.

"Will you be able to handle him? He's very… energetic." K mutters while watching his little brother.

Taki is his little brother he cherishes the most. To the point that he'd do anything to make him happy and keep him safe. And it'll be the first time he's gonna let him go by his own. Without any of the pack's officials' guidance.

"I've took care of five vampires. Sheltered and trained a few newborns too. I'm pretty sure Taki's not that bad." Heeseung chuckled and pats K on the ahoulder in hopes to assure him.

"Come on. We should get going. If you suddenly change your mind and carry him back to the camp, I might choke you." Ej said playfully especially after he watched K earlier making "temporary" farewells to his baby brother multuple times and giving him instructions like a worried mother.

Ej and K left first. Contented to see Taki being happy for his next journey.

"Come on. Go get them to the cars." Heeseung said to Danielle and Sunoo.

The two chuckles adorably and run to the trio to get them to head to their ride. 

"I never thought we'll get this far." Jay sighs as he and Heeseung watches everyone settle on the cars.

"We still have a long journey ahead. But we will face it altogether."

_____

5 months after the vampires left. The Daoan pack's officials are in the middle of training newly members and running all over the forest to test their speed.

That is when they saw Hotel Volkswitch collapsing.

K and Ej shifted right away and looked at each other with shocked faces.

"Nicholas. Take it from here. Ej and I will be the ones to check the hotel." K said to Nicholas and then the two shifted back before running towards the location of the hotel.

As they got close, they sensed a very powerful and very familiar presence near the hotel. 

When they arrived, they realized that it was Rhian, Yalex and Blue. Three of the primes' strongest.

Who happened to be responsible of the destruction of the hotel.

The End

____

The story finally ends here. Thank you so much for you endless support with this series.

And I hope it was enough to make up for the heartbreaks of the previous books.