chapter 32

"So… how is your stay going?" Yuseung panicked and immediately dropped the telephone after hearing Heeseung's voice.

He could never forget it. And for some reason it is now engraved in his brain. He stepped back and stared hard at the phone with deep and big breaths.

And soon enough, the telephone rang again.

Yuseung was determined not to answer it. But each minute that he just stared at it. It continues to go louder and scarier.

He eventually decided to answer it but chose not to say a single word.

"You're breaking my heart here. I just wanted to know if you're having a good time at my hotel." He could hear Heeseung's sly tone and it made his blood boil.

"Are you having fun? Do you think showing me all of this will make me succumb to fear?! Well I hate to disappoint you but your tricks are not working on me!" He said with gritted teeth and made Heeseung laugh.

"And for your information. Your hotel is the worst place I've stayed with. Your guests are so horrid and cheap!" Right after he said that, he immediately dropped the telephone harshly. He let out a huge huff and walked away to find the bathroom.

Since the room looked exactly like his house. He knew where the bathroom could be right away. He decided to take a shower to try and wash away all his worries. That way he can focus and start to make his evil plan.

Yuseung started the water and began to undress himself. When he stepped into the tub, he flinched when the comd water hit his skin. He tried to warm it up with the heater but it seems to just get colder.

He didn't last for a few more minutes and decided to leave the shower with a very displeased face. He covered himself with a robe and walked out of the bathroom. But when he went to the living room, he stopped seeing a young man wearing a north korean's soldier uniform.

He is looking around the room and standing there precautiously.

"How did you get in?" Yuseung asked while his eyes scan the room to look for his military knife that he probably threw somewhere on one of the couches.

The young man turned around and flashed him a full smile. Yuseung can not recognize him as he had not seen him before.

"Hello." The young man greeted and approached him cheerfully. He suddenly shook.his hand as if thanking him. Making Yuseung quite confused.

"Beat it. Who sent you here!" He said coldly and pushes the man away.

The young man chuckled and scratched the back of his head as he smile awkwardly.

"No one. I've been searching for you because I wanted to thank you." He said and looks as if he is shy to battle gazes with a human.

"Thank me? And for da*n what? I don't remember doing any wimp a favor!" He scoffed as he walked towards the coffee table. 

He sat by the couch and swiftly took the knife he spotted from there. And then he began to pour himself a warm tea that was served on the table.

"Already? You helped me earlier." The young man said which made Yuseung stopped.

He thought about it and remembered the heavily locked door at the dungeon. He looked up the young man who is still shyly standing in front of him.

"You? You're the one they locked in there?" He asked and the young man gullibly nodded his head and took a seat on the coucg in front of Yuseung.

"Yup. And I'm grateful for you." He said and giggles like a kid.

Yuseung's confused face soon turned into a displeased expression. He puts down the teapot with a very annoyed face before glaring down at the man.

"I wasted my time for nothing! You're nothing but a wimp and useless trash. They probably just locked you inside because you saw the horrible monsters here!" He mocks and huffs irritatingly making the young man looked down with drooped shoulder.

"Still. I still want to express my gratitude. I would never be able to go out of there if it wasn't for you." The man mumbles with a saddened tone.

Yuseung grins devilishly and looks at the young man from head to toe.

"And what would a low born wimp like you. Can do for me?" He asks with a very mocking tone.

He waited for the young man's response but he remained with his head lowered down. When a minute passed, Yuseung began to feel conscious because the young man did mot move a single inch at all.

He tried to pick up the knife he hid under the pillow beside him. But when he checked, it's already gone.

"Is this what you're looking for?"

"I've never heard a human scream that loud before. He's such a big coward." Ningning comments as she and Danielle stare at the door where Yuseung could be heard screaming for his dear life.

"So that thing inside with him. It's a demon like King Yalex?" Danielle curiously asks.

"Of sort. They're twin hollows. Heeseung has been sheltering them for years. They helped us defeat the Hexis wolves too." Ningning replies and a bitter smile suddenly plays on her lips.

She remembers the time when they fought the Hexis wolves. Many died and many of her friends were so devastated. Especially Sunoo and Giselle. Thinking that they've lost their partners forever.

"I'll stay here and wait. Shouldn't you be with Jungwon? I heard he's helping Ej heal." Ningning changes the topic and looks at the young Arcadian.

The girl shrugged her shoulders and huffed. "Ej fell asleep. K's with him right now and Jungwon is currently assisting some of your guests here." She said.

"Sorry about what happened. It was out of anyone's control. Although I gotta say the least that leaving after bearing your mate's mark is straight up foolish. The good thing is that you both took responsibility for it." Ningning smiles at the girl and brushes her forehead.

"Take care of Jungwon. It destroyed his friends when they thought he died. And I don't want them to be in that state again if anything's happened to your mate."

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.