chapter 24

"Heeseung wants to see you." Jay said right after reading the text message he received.

Giselle stopped what she was doing and looked at Jay. He looks quite confused as well.

"Right now?" She asks while wiping her hands with a towel.

"Yeah. He said it's urgent."

"But I haven't even started to cook yet." The girl pouts and Jay could only chuckle in amusement as he walked over to her.

"Let's go to the hotel. Then I can cook for you if we're not busy." He says and leans down to kiss away her pout.

Giselle smiles into the kiss and giggled playfully.before she leans back and nods her head.

"Let's go. Heeseung never asked to see me so this must be important." She said as she removed her apron.

The two decided to leave the house and used Giselle's car to drive to the hotel. When they got there, Niki and Sunoo also just arrived.

"He asked for you too?" Sunoo asks Giselle.

"Yeah. I assume that you were asked to come too." The girl replied while they walked to the hotel.

When they got to the entrance. They saw two people waiting there. Giselle and Sunoo recognized them. They're from the Daoan pack.

"Fuma? Taki?" Niki calls as he approaches the two men.

"This is a surprise. Does K know that you're both here?" Jay asked.

Fuma and Taki exchanged looks with each other before nodding their heads.

"Hyung seems to have a plan with your leader. He told us to come meet him here. He's already on his way with Ej hyung." Taki explains.

"Let's go inside." Niki said and beckons everyone to enter the hotel.

The group was greeted by Winter. She was also told that Heeseung wants to talk to her but didn't say why. She brought everyone to where Heeseung and K are currently talking. Ej is also there with Karina.

"Perfect. Now we shall begin the discussion." K said as he clasped his hand and looked at everyone.

"You guys were called here because we have something important to ask from you." K began as he looked at the mortals one by one. Including his wolves.

"I was able to extract a name from the last soldier we left alive. Ku YuSeung. The name of the man who is giving orders from North Korea." Heeseung adds and his eyes suddenly glowed red upon flashing an image of an unknown man into their minds.

"Some of our guys looked into some information and we got an intel that the guy will be visiting the country as an envoy for a peace treaty." K explains to them and briefly looks at Heeseung.

"So we called you here because we want to ask you a favor. You must attend the welcoming party tomorrow and get everything you can from him. The party is only for high profile people. But I will get you all an invite to get in."

"He looks like a high rank soldier. Wouldn't it be hard to watch him?" Taki asks.

"Tch! You guys have me!" Winter said rather proudly.

"No man can ever turn away from a hot meal. Especially when it's freshly served." She adds while teasingly pulling her hair to the back of her ear.

Heeseung suddenly flicks his fingers and points at Winter with a satisfied smirk.

"YuSeung is said to be obsessed with women. So your job is to distract him."