chapter 5

"We are really grateful for what you did for us. Our offer still stands so if you and your friends happen to change your mind. You know exactly where to go." Samuel stated as he, K and Heeseung. Stood on the upper part of the lobby where they have a view of the hotel guests returning from the headquarters after recuperating.

After Yalex left to bring Danielle and all the remaining kids who survived from Gammon's curse. He left a portal open for the guests to come through from their headquarters. The rest of the vampires and the wolves are helping to bring them back to their respective rooms.

"I am more grateful to you, Your Majesty. Had it not been for you, my friends will not be back with us. It is our honor to have been able to fight alongside the primes." Heeseung said back that made Samuel fluttered.

"Our pack will forever be indebted to you and your friends. My brother is the most important person to me. And only you were able to bring him back to me again." K added as he looked at the prime with nothing but respect.

"Please. We saved a planet together. You may call me by my name. It's not like we are total strangers anymore." The king said to the two with a slight blush on his cheeks.

Heeseung could tell that he's not used to hearing compliments from people he likes. He often acts like this whenever his friends or his wife compliments him.

"It's nice to find fellow leaders who I can relate with. Although the primes also rule in Arcadia or lead their own people. It's different with you two. I see the same goal that I always try hard to reach." Samuel told them with a sincere smile on his face.

"I gotta be honest, I want to accept your offer but the Daoan pack has been living in our territory since ancient times." K asked with a dilemmatic expression.

"K, my offer for your pack to be at Arcadia does not need to be temporary. You may build a home there but you are always allowed to return to your first home. And besides, I believe Yvel also gave your pack an offer to visit the moon." Samuel said to him as he patted the wolf's shoulder.

And then he turned to Heeseung. "So is Rhian's offer for you. Castle Frankenstein will always be where it is even if you decide to go back to this place." He said.

It didn't take any longer until all the guests were back to their own rooms. All the wolves and the vampires have gathered at the lobby after the load of work.

"We'll be leaving now. Again. Thank you so much for everything." K said as he bowed his head towards the king. The rest of his pack followed after.

"We shall see each other again K. And the help you have offered to give us will forever be remembered in Arcadia's history. We too, are eternally grateful." The king replied as he also showed the same gesture.

K and his pack bid their farewell and eventually left the hotel first. Finally returning back to their territory after being away for more than two years.

And this time, they are coming back home with EJ and Taki.

"You three should probably see your partners. They must be waiting for you knowing that you are back." Samuel said as he turned to Jay, Niki, Heeseung and Jake.

When Jake joined them in the fight. He had to leave Winter behind because she is still a human. Yalex made sure to keep her safe in those two years too. It's also why Karina could not find her no matter how much she tried. Thanks to the demon and his resources.

After they returned to earth, Winter was taken to one of Grim Empire's private properties to stay for the time being until Jake picks her up.

"And you..." Samuel then turned to Jungwon who had worn the same sad expression ever since Yalex took the Arcadians with him.