chapter 31

"I thought you said you're heading back." Jay said while pouring a wine on K's glass.

The wolf huffs deeply and gently spins the wine on his glass. Staring at it and then suddenly pulling on his hair.

"Can he hear me from their room?" He asks. 

Jay innocently blinks his eyes and tilts his head. A few seconds later he shook his head.

"Jungwon is just helping him to heal quickly. Why do you seem so worried?" He asked and K immediately reacted with a deep sigh.

"You're making it too obvious that you like him, you know." Jay teased. But he soon broke into a fit of laughter when K's face suddenly went red.

"Geez. I've been there dude. It's thrilling isn't it? Especially with a beating heart. It's beating fast when you think about your crush." Jay teased again which made the wolf growl at him.

"You should tell him. Don't mope around here with your jealous ass. You're making it hard for our guests to drink here." Jay said to him this time, with a little serious tone.

K pouts and sits up properly. He looked to his back and noticed the empty bar. He also noticed a few who passed by and was about to come in but they left right away after seeing him.

"Tch. Your guests are so picky." He mumbled to himself before gulping the glass of wine in one go.

A few more minutes with K just moping and whining while Jay would non stop pout wine on his glass and listen to him. A human eventually entered the wine bar. He looks a little frantic and he's sweating cold too.

Jay and K stopped like dead robots. Especially when the man saw them. It was YuSeung.

"Heeseung said he's still here." Jay said and walked to the corner to pick up the old telephone.

Jay dialed a number on it and waited for the other line to pick up. K on the other hand just stared at the man.

He tried to keep his composure and walked towards the wine bar. Scanning the shelf filled with bottles of old and rare wines.

"What's up?" It was Niki when picked up from the other line.

"The human's in the wine bar.  Put the right wing into red alert and make a security check up to the dungeon. The hollows are probably out by now."  Jay said to him before ending the call. 

He then walked back to the bar and stood in front of his new customer.

"What can I get for you?" He asked. Yuseung looked at him a little dazed. He had been staring at K who was sitting not far from him.

He remembers him from the dungeon and that he is also the one who knows exactly where to find the grim diamonds.

Yuseung cleared his throat and looked over at the shelf. "Chateau Margaux 1787." He said only the name.

Jay nods his head and turns around to reach the bottle. It's a very old wine and one of the world's top 7 oldest wines.

He opened the bottle and poured the human a glass. And then leaving the bottle in front of him. He went to pick up an empty glass and started wiping it with a white cloth as he stood between the two customers.

K quietly drinks from his seat. But it didn't take long before he found it very irritating just by hearing the human breathing.

"I'll be in the garden." He growled and suddenly stood up, making Yuseung flinch. 

K walked out of the bar and as soon as he was gone, Yuseung let out a big relieved sigh.

"You should have asked him to stay instead." Jay grins and looks at the entrance. Starting to count how long it will take before other guests start pouring in.

"I-I wanna go to my room. O-one of your staff here said that I can go there." Yuseung said, trying to keep his composure.

Jay looked at him briefly and then walked back to the telephone again. He spoke to someone for a few seconds before he went back to Yuseung.

"Someone will be here to bring you to your room. Please wait for a minute." He said politely and then greeted the new guests who entered the bar.

Yuseung immediately looked back. His eyes went wide after seeing hundreds of bugs that were in the shape of a man. Walking inside the bar while reading a magazine about the hotel.

He sat on the same seat that K had sat on earlier and picked his drink which Jay immediately served him.

"Welcome." The vampire greeted again when a couple entered.

This time. It was a couple with the skin of grass and had four eyes. Their hands have seven fingers too and they're both wearing human clothes.

"H-how long must I wait?" Yuseung asks and Jay only beckons him to look back at the entrance again.

And when he did. He went completely ice cold after seeing Ningning waving her hand at him. She's already dressed in their uniform.

Ningning walked towards him with a full smile on her face and greeted him with delight.

"Come. I shall take you now to your room." She said and flashed a toothy grin that revealed her fangs.

Yuseung felt completely stoned and it got worse when more guests started to pour in.

Jay decided to signal Ningning to take him away knowing some of those guests can be quite playful. The female vampire forced a smile on him and suddenly grabbed the human by his arm. Dragging him out of the bar.

And before Yuseung realized it, he's already in front of his room.

"Sorry about that. Some of our guests are not the best players when they see humans." Ningning said while opening the door for Yuseung.

"I should be going now. You'll find everything you need from there." She said before leaving.

Yuseung only then realized that he was now alone the moment she disappeared from his sight. He frantically looked around before locking himself inside his room with a hurry.

When he saw the room. It looks completely the same as his home back in his country. And the fact that even the smallest details were the same made the hairs on his skin stand.

He rushed towards the window to check and only to see a wide forest and not far is a thick mist that covers the rest of the view.

"Think! I must find a way to knock him out and take him with me." He said while taking deep breaths.

His mind only focused on how he could find the grim diamonds with K's help. But it gets hard especially knowing exactly where he is right now.

He happened to look at his home telephone. He slowly sat up from the couch and walked towards it.

He picked up the phone and tried to call their headquarters. The telephone made a ringing sound and after a few seconds. It became very very quiet.

"So… how is your stay going?"

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.