chapter 2

The girl heaved a deep sigh as she leaned back trying to hear not more of their screams. But with that loudness, she could hear them even from inside the walls of the hotel.

She stepped back a bit further from the car. Waiting for the three to finish their prayers.

Eventually. When the humans realized that they're still alive. They quieted down and slowly checked what knocked on the door. When they saw the girl, the three had the most dumbfounded looks on their faces.

"Get out of the car!" She said to them that made the three flinch.

"S-she talked! Am I dead or she really talked?" Giselle muttered dramatically.

"I said get out of the car!" The girl yelled and harshly tapped on the car's roof causing a dent on it and making the three yell out.

The three scrambled and crawled out of the car in fear. Uncertain as to what kind of being they unleashed because of their childish arguments.

"It's already late! Even other humans knew better to stay quiet at this hour! What are you all! A bunch of lame children!!!" The woman scolded and crossed her arms.

Sunoo and Giselle kept their heads low while the girl scolds them nonstop. But Karina on the other hand chose to observe and notice the white dress she is wearing. It looks similar to the girl she chased after earlier.

And her face. Compared to her, Giselle or Sunoo. She has very strong facial features. She gives off the same vibe as Kai when Karina first met him. Like they're mixed and definitely not korean. The girl is really pretty too and she is also taller than Giselle and Karina. Her hair is tied on two buns which kind of made her cute and a contrast to her strong features.

 Her hair is tied on two buns which kind of made her cute and a contrast to her strong features

The girl I chased after didn't have her hair like that...

Karina thought.

"So what brings you here? And how did you see the hotel?" The girl finally asked which eventually caught their attention.

"We're here to see our friends!" Giselle said. A bit snarky this time now that she got a grip of the situation.

"If your friend is inside this kind of hotel, you should know by now that the dead never go back to life. Move on and get the hell out of here!" She said to them without holding back which definitely earned a sour response from Giselle.

"Yah!!! How old are you huh!? You look like you're younger than me! How dare you use that tone on me! Don't you have any manners!!?" Giselle yelled at her face but she kept a poker face.

"Talk about manners! You're the one who's yelling out here in the middle of the night!" She said calmly while Sunoo was struggling to cover Giselle's mouth.

"It's not what you think. We're really here to see our friends! They own this hotel. If you could just help us out and mention our name, we'd really appreciate it." Sunoo managed to say while trying to keep Giselle from punching the girl's face.