chapter 27

"So it's my turn."

YuSeung flinched at the sudden voice and quickly turned around pointing his gun to whoever spoke behind him. His entire body felt shocked and cold seeing the familiar woman he met at the party earlier. Her skin is as pale as a corpse and it perfectly highlighted the blood that was dripping from her mouth.

"Guess the lie. If you win, I'll spare you. If I win, you know what will happen." Ningning said followed by a devilish smile.

YuSeung suddenly started making a signal by showing two digits of his fingers. Ningning mimicked him while mumbling innocently. Giselle and Winter, who was behind YuSeung, had already left them and decided to leave the man to the immortals.

"Is this a dance from your country? Hmm?" Ningning mocked and playfully danced in front of him.

"Come on! Guess the answer! First one! Someone's gonna die tonight! Second! Someone died tonight! Third! You're gonna die tonight!" Ningning exclaimed in a very excited tone.

"Someone will die tonight and that's you bit**!" YuSeung yells at her and suddenly fired but a strong hand suddenly pushed his hand with a gun so the bullet was fired to the nearest tree instead.

YuSeung panicked after Fuma suddenly appeared holding his hand. He effortlessly took the gun and crushed it with his bare hand.

"Y-you!!! M-m-monsters!!! Shoot them!!! Shoot them you stupid assholes!!!" He suddenly started yelling while looking at the higher places of the venue.

"You mean them." Taki suddenly appeared behind him.

When YuSeung turned around, his eyes went completely wide seeing him carrying five heads of the same people who arrived in the country with him. One of them is the same soldier he spoke to in the party earlier and the other four were the snipers.

After they heard the message he said to the first soldier, Fuma and Taki took immediate action to track them. Ningning was the one who killed all of them. While Sunoo went to where Karina is hiding so they can prepare the ride.

The limousine had already left the premises and they'll be using a car with a fake plate number to bring their target to the hotel.

"Sorry. They wanted to leave earth early. So she just helped them out. I brought their heads in case you wanna say goodbye." Taki said and even used a very innocent tone.

"Now now! Let's not make him piss his pants." Fuma chuckled before knocking the man out of his consciousness.

"You two can go first. I'll stay here with the others to clean up the mess." Taki said and handed the heads over to Ningning.

The two left with the unconscious soldier and sneaked to the parking lot where Karina and Sunoo were already waiting.

"Oh no! I am not coming with you with that thing inside the car!" Sunoo panicked after seeing the heads that Ningning was carrying.

"I'll just stay here with the others. You guys go first!" He said before leaving the car in a hurry.

Karina started the engine and started driving. Not forgetting to look at the three at the back seat. Especially the heads that can't go unnoticed.

"Do you really have to carry that?" She asks and Fuma suddenly chuckles.

"It's K's bad habit. Whenever someone tries to intentionally hurt Taki. He rips off their head and keeps it as a trophy. Over time, he's got an entire hall with hundreds of heads in them in our underground base camp. I guess Taki picked up the habit." Fuma explains and smiles adoringly while looking at the heads.

Karina shook her head. She finds it adorable how almost everyone in the Daoan pack seems to adore Taki that they would do anything to protect him. But their habits can be truly scary sometimes. Like who keeps human heads as trophies

______

"Did you check everywhere?" Heeseung asks while wiping the thick blood on his mouth using his sleeve. And then dropping the dry body after sucking all the blood he could from it.

"Nah! It's clear. Are you sure we'll leave them alive? We can just finish them off now!" Sunghoon grins and is about to approach the remaining alive humans who had been crumbling in fear after witnessing the gruesome death of everyone on the ship.

They were unaware about the five vampires who entered their ship. They weren't detected by their radars either. It started on the upper deck where everyone who was in the control room was massacred. Unbeknownst to the crew outside. Once everyone in the room was dead, the vampires exchanged clothes with some of the dead before going out of the room after making sure it was locked.

And one by one, each and everyone who walked past them were either grabbed and pushed to get bitten on the neck. Or their necks are gonna be snapped in the blink of an eye before the vampires drink from them like they're a walking juice box.

Heeseung did not hold everyone back knowing it can lead to an extreme bloodthirst. Much like what happened to Jungwon. He did not need to worry knowing that he and Jay had been around long enough and knew how to control themselves even after so much blood. And there are no other allies that they might end up harming in that boat.

"Stop." Jay warns and stops Sunghoon from grabbing one of the humans. "We will leave them as we planned." He said to the younger man and had to push him back.

"Make your last round around the ship before we start the clean up here." Heeseung instructed the other three. 

Sunghoon and Jake gave one last glare to the humans before dashing to check the ship again. Niki also followed them right away. He is the only one who is not under blood lust since he preferred Sunoo's blood more than ever. So he'd either just kill them or throw them to the other four to feed.

_____

After Danielle and Jungwon took off from the area. They scoured the forest from above and started near the camp. They also saw tracks of big vehicles which also shows that there's more than one.

They have not even gone far yet when a net was suddenly shot at Jungwon that made Danielle abruptly stop and watched with shock as Jungwon fell on the ground.

They started shooting at both of them but bullets did not really hurt the vampire. He ripped the net apart with his wings and released a strong gust of wind. The humans were thrown away by the wave and before they could get back up, Danielle went back to the ground and also released another strong wave of wind. This time, turning even the vehicles upside down.

"Why don't you just go back to your own da*n forest!!!" Jungwon muttered with gritted teeth as his eyes went completely red. 

The same feeling he had when he drank a quinses' blood. It suddenly came back like some type of curse and his mind suddenly went like "everyone will bleed".

"Hey. I'm right here." He heard Danielle's voice and saw the girl looking directly into his eyes while caressing his cheeks.

"Stay with me okay? We need them alive so we can bring them to Heeseung for interrogation." She said to him with a sweet tone.

It was so sweet that it suddenly brought Jungwon back to the real thing. That they are trapped in the middle of armed humans.

"I'll knock them out. And you catch the bullets."

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.