Chapter 194: Return of the Ice Emperor

(In the city, Garmadon emerges from the wreckage of the Destiny's Bounty. He groans, stretching his back before looking around the street.)

Garmadon: I'm getting too old for this hero against villain nonsense... (He hears grunting behind him and turns around.) Lloyd? (He takes off a piece of scrap and Lloyd is seen stuck under the rubble.) Are you injured?

Lloyd: (Groaning.) I don't...think so.

Garmadon: (Reaches for Lloyd.) Here, let me help.

Lloyd: Ugh, I don't need your help. (He pushes Garmadon's hands away.) 

Garmadon: You appear to be stuck.

Lloyd: Well, I'm not! (He grunts, trying to shake the reckage away.) Because when I needed your help was when we were fighting the Overlord!

Garmadon: I told you repeatedly we had no chance of defeating him. Not until you master your Oni Form.

Lloyd: You know what? I don't want your help! Every single time I have ever relied on you, ever, you have let me down. So a big no thanks! Argh! (He tries to lift the mail box but fails, panting.) 

Garmadon: Well, I'd have to see an itemized list of the times you're referring to to know if that's true. (Crosses his arms.) And for confirmation, you do not need my help getting you unstuck?

Lloyd: I don't have time for this. (Rolls his eyes, still trying to get unstuck.) What I need is Crystal's help. Where is she?

Garmadon: The yellow one? (Shrugs.) Perhaps she crashed with that Water Samurai. 

Lloyd: What? No, she couldn't have! (He does Spinjitzu and frees himself.) We've got to find her. Spread out!

Garmadon: So, now you need my help?

Lloyd: (Puts his hands up, exasperated.) Nevermind! (Mutters, before stomping off.) I'll look for her myself. 

(As Lloyd stomps off to look around the Bounty's reckage, Garmadon looks at his son's figure in a bored expression and goes to follow him before a hand emerges from the rubble and he looks back. Meanwhile, in the city, Antonia leads Misako and some citizens to the newspaper warehouse.)

Nelson: When does the news sleep?

Antonia: Hopefully soon, because I'm gettin' pretty tired. (She enters the warehouse. To the citizens.) Make yourselves comfortable. Bathroom's in the back.

Misako: I must speak with Wu.

Antonia: He's a little busy at the moment.

Misako: (She takes off her hat.) Too busy for an old friend?

Wu: Misako? (They embrace.) It is good to see you, old friend.

Misako: (Smiles.) You too, Wu. (She looks around.) Where is the rest of the Team? My son? 

Wu: (Sighs.) I do not know. The Bounty and the Ninja's vehicles were all lost in the battle. (He gestures to the building and the paper kids.) But as these brave kids have reminded me, there is still hope. And we must not give up, hopefully, the others heard my call. 

Misako: I'm sure they did. (She glances at Nelson and Antonia helping some people.) They remind me of some other children. 

Wu: Nevertheless, please tell me you found something.