Chapter 105: The News Never Sleeps

I added as much as I could.

(Nelson is sleeping in bed when his Lloyd alarm clock wakes him up.)

Nelson: (Throws off the covers, turns off his alarm clock, jumps out of bed, running in place, excitedly.) This is it. This is it! (Continues his daily routine: Brushes his teeth. Slides down the stairs, passing by pictures of him when he was younger with his injuries.)

Nina: (In the Kitchen) Good Morning Nelson!

Nelson: Morning Big Sis! (Sits on his chair excitedly)

Nina: (Chuckles) You're exited for today aren't you?

Nelson: Yea! I'm totally ready! (Eats his cereal.)

Nina: Don't forget your lunch. (She packs a sandwich into Nelson's backpack.)

Nelson: Right! Thanks!

Roise: (Comes out of her room, stretching and rubbing her eyes. Calls up the stairs to Nelson.) Nelson Honey! Time to wake up!

Nina: He's up Mum.

Nelson: I'm up, Mum!

Roise: Nelson? Why are you—

Nelson: I'm starting today, remember? As a Paperboy. (Hugs his mom.) I gotta run. See you, Mum.

Roise: Wait, wait. I'll make you a sandwich.

Nina: I already made him one. Come on Nelson.

Nelson: Aw, I'm a older boy now Nina. I can go by myself.

Nina: Ok fine.

Nelson: (Pumps up his bike outside, grunting. Throws the pump away and jumps on. He starts to ride off, but his mom and Nina stops him.)

Roise: Hey, forget something? (Waves his helmet.)

Nina: Here you go. (She puts the helmet on Nelson0

Nelson: (Resists slightly as his mom kisses his cheek.) Mum, please. I'm gonna be late.

Roise: What do you do when you get to an intersection?

Nelson: Look both directions. 

Nina: How many times?

Nelson: Three. I'm not six anymore, Mum, sis.

Roise: I know, I know. Just be careful. (Waves as Nelson starts pedaling off.) We don't want any more boo-boos, right?

Nelson: I will, I promise!

Nina: Call me if you get hurt!

Nelson: I will! Bye!

(Nelson arrives in Ninjago City.)

Leroy: (Sees Nelson.) Heh heh. Fresh meat, huh?

Paperboy #2: How long you think he's gonna last?

Paperboy #3: Ehh, don't listen, kid. You'll be fine.

Leroy: A buck says he doesn't make it to the end of the day. (The rest of the paperboys snicker, while Nelson looks on in confusion.)

Sammy: Hey, listen up. Announcements. Ahem. (Reads from his clipboard.) Route 7 and 9 are closed due to hostile conditions. And Route 23 is designated quadruple black diamond. Avoid with extreme prejudice. (Nelson looks up to see Antonia join in casually.) Got it?