Chapter 33: Codename: Arcturus

(Under the endless sea, Pythor and the nindroids swim toward the MechDragon, where the Overlord is.)

Pythor: Get down there.

(The ninja are in the light temple.)

Lloyd: I can't do this alone anymore. As long as I have all this power, they'll never stop coming for me.

Zane: From here on out, we can't let anything separate us again.

Jay: He's right.

Cole: Absolutely.

Kai: Let's do this. 

Lloyd: Ok Crystal you ready?

Crystal: Yep. (She strikes the bell, giving the ninja their powers back.)

Zane: The Elemental Power, it's inside us.

Kai: Fire!

Jay: Haha, anyone shocked to see me do this, huh?

Cole: No dirt off my shoulder.

Zane: Chill out.

Crystal: You guys really like making puns don't you?

Lloyd: I'm gonna go with yea they do.

Nya: So Crystal, you're back to being the only light in this realm huh.

Crystal: Yea I guess I am. 

Jay: Hey Crystal could you trap Kai for me please.

Crystal: Why?

Jay: Because I want my revenge for messing my up my invention.

Crystal: Ok then. (She grows light rocks around Kai and trap him)

Kai: Hey! Who did that!

Styx: Who do you think! (The ninja all laugh)

Garmadon: Foolishness. This decision puts everyone in jeopardy.

Wu: But it was your son's decision to make.

Garmadon: The young take too many risks. They should listen to their fathers.

Wu: Without risks, they'll never know how far they'll truly go. Have faith, brother. We will catch Pythor and find Borg. Maybe then you'll rest easier.

Garmadon: As the protectors of this land, we don't have the luxury of taking a rest.

(OverBorg returns after building Arcturus.)

Cryptor: Pythor, my drones are starting to ask questions. You say this is the Overlord's plan, yet we have not seen him.

Pythor: No. He's, uh, consumed at the moment.

Cryptor: This is an ambitious undertaking. If we find out you are pretending he's alive only to use us, you will pay dearly.

Pythor: The Overlord will reveal himself when he chooses to. May I remind you, you can always be reprogrammed. (He leaves and throws the Overlord up.) The Nindroids are impatient. They doubt your existence.

Overlord: They mustn't see me in my weakened state. If the ninja hadn't interrupted the transference, I wouldn't look like this. Not...not to worry. Soon, I will be strong. And soon, we will finish Project Arcturus.

Pythor: Forgive my ambivalence. It's just that this plan. It's...it's—

Overlord: It's the only way I can become the golden master. With news of Lloyd giving away his golden power, there's no use hunting him anymore. Now we must get the light ninja.