Chapter 191: A Lesson in Anger

(On the rice fields, villagers flee from Vengestone Guards, as Cole blasts a few guards away from them.)

Cole: Ha! Invincible, my butt!

Styx: Yeah! Take that you-  (He gets ready to charge up his powers but the guards get up the second Cole stops his car.) Why'd you stop?!

Cole: I thought we got rid of them! (He sees the guards running up to them.) Oh, that's not good- (His car is sent flying through the air.) Yikes! Uh, slight problem here. 

Skylor: (On the Bounty with Nya and Pixal.) What's wrong? 

Styx: Vengestone guards! And a lot of them! Get us out of here, dude!

Cole: On it! (He presses a button but his vehicle doesn't move.) Ugh, what's wrong with this? (He grunts turning the key.)

Pixal: (On Jay's communication.) Jay, Cole is currently stuck-

Jay: Hear you loud and clear! (He drives up to Cole.) Hang on, Cole, ole' buddy, I gotcha! (He gasps before zapping some Vengestone Guards away.) Haha! Take that you purple creeps! (He sees them get back up, unfazed.) Oh, come on! No fair!

Styx: Any melenium now! 

Cole: I'm trying! Come on, come on! (He keeps turning the key as his vehicle starts making noises.) Uh, Pixal? I'm getting weird noises-

Jay: Come on, Cole. I think it's time to get out of here! (He waves at Cole causing him to look up.) Jump on my bike! And grab Styx!

Cole: Just gimme a sec here! 

Jay: Cole, we have to go. Now!

Styx: For once, I agree with the blue-boy!

(Nya arrives on the Destiny's Bounty and fires at the Vengestone Guards as Zane flies in firing as well.)

Nya: You okay down there?

Cole: Yeah! But my car is making weird noises!

Pixal: (She hears the noise.) It appears your vehicle has been, how you all say, fried.

Styx: Just great! 

Nya: Jay, can you tow Cole's vehicle back to the Sam X Cave?

Jay: Yeah, I think so. What about you guys though?

Skylor: We'll meet you there. 

Pixal: Zane, please tell Kai to do the same.

Zane: Affirmative. (He flies in the other direction.)

Nya: Crystal, Lloyd, and Wu think that we may have found a way to stop all this!

Cole: That's great! How?

Nya: Like I said before. It's easier to just show you.

(Later, the Team arrive at the Samurai X Cave in front of Wu, Crystal, Lloyd, and Nya.)

Cole: So how do we stop these things?

Wu: We've discovered that our enemies have a weakness. They may be impervious to Elemental Power, but not to the Oni Form.

Kai: Oni Form?

Wu: In the beginning, there was the Dragon and the Oni. Order and chaos, Creation and Destruction. You have been taught to channel Elemental Power, which comes from the Dragon. (Gesturing to the Ninja.) Fire, Lightning, Ice, Earth, Light, and even Water.