~53~: Battle of the giants

Start from the beginning

I realized that I wasn't able to do it much harm but who said I wasn't about to try to do it my way?

If I couldn't fight it from the top nor from the side, then what was hindering me from attacking the bottom?

With that in mind, I started to fly up and also pull the tail up. Too bad for me that this thing was definitely too heavy for me. There was no way I could actually get it up in the air completely. Yet it didn't have to be up in the air completely at all. All I had to do was actually tip it over with a fast reaction and if it was the air, then this was my element.

The beast which I bit into the tail and was trying to pull up, was fighting back hard but it couldn't move that well. It had short legs and a short neck. This way I knew that it couldn't snap at me at all. For now I was quite safe. However there was definitely no time to rest. The more I was fighting it the more I would get tired and it was not looking tired at all while it was on the battlefield a lot longer than me. All I could do for now was react fast and use my brain to trick it.

If we would speak in terms of pure strength then my slim body was not made for this fight at all. Even speed was not something I could compare to it from what I could see. Well not if I was on land. In the air, it was looking quite differently already.

Anyways, I had its tail up in the air and was thinking of attacking it with fire but I felt a pain around my chest. This pain was telling me enough. I ran out of energy to use the flames. My own chess was getting hot as well thanks to these flames and it would burn me from the inside out if I used too much of the blue flames. It once again took me too much energy in order to get that much heat to produce the blue flames. If it were normal, read flames that everything would be normal.

Since I was using blue flames ever after I saw that it had a weakness for it or was avoiding it more than necessary in some areas, I decided to switch and that was getting me tired out quickly and my chess was feeling very hot. It was not really a big of a deal but it was definitely painful to use any kind of fire right now. This meant I had to switch on attacking purely with my claws and teeth.

Alright!

No flames anymore....

But let's see if the skin is as thick on the stomach like on the back!

Try attacking me now!!!

This was a battle between giants and I was clearly overpowering this huge bulky monster.

Before I could flip this monster in the right direction, I had to make sure that the tail would be rendered useless. It was just common sense since it attacked me with that the whole time.

*snap*

A loud snapping sound echoed through the battlefield. I didn't notice the silence until I could hear that snapping sound louder than I believed I would. Not only was it that sound that was loud but also the screeching roar which followed soon after it.

"ROAAAAAAAARRRRRR"

It didn't faze me one bit. Right about now, I felt more than just confident in myself. I knew I could do it but I was still careful. My instincts were on high alert while I was fighting this damn beast. This was basically the only reason why I was this focused on it and the reaction it was giving me while I was fighting it. If I wouldn't have focused on it, I wouldn't have seen that it was immediately trying to shield its head with the salvia as well as some specific parts of the back.

Now looking at my options, I decided to flop that demonic beast over and even push it to the right direction with my own tail and later on with my claw as well. I was fast in the air and that implied making quick swift movements to get on top of an enemy so huge as this one. I was in fact standing above it. I could see its eyes as I had my claws set on the stomach.