13

A/N: Who's here?

Sorry for any mistakes!

XXXX

XXXX

"Tease." Santana's voice has developed into a bit of a plead as she palms Grace's ass and rolls her hips up to meet her girlfriend's pelvis.

Grace's breath tickled her neck as she kissed and nipped around Santana's throat. She loved the feeling of her canines on her skin, especially when her girlfriend would wear the sharper ones Quinn had gotten her for her birthday. They were still on the smaller side, but in her girlfriend's self-conscious state, it meant the world to her to have these additives on, much like those annoying contacts.

Soon enough, Santana flipped them over to end the teasing she was receiving and found the blue eyes underneath her sparkling with the fangs' iridescent undertones. She pinned Grace down with her body and slowly kissed her way to her stomach.

"Our kumquats."

Grace rolled her eyes as Santana lay between her legs and kissed her stomach. She was in a sports bra, so the Latina had no issues getting the skin-to-skin she craved as she rested her ear on the developing baby bump.

"What are you doing?" Grace asked, running her fingers through Santana's hair.

The woman's soft brown eyes found hers as she snuggled into her stomach. She couldn't believe how gooey Santana had been since learning she was 100% pregnant with her child versus before, when Grace could tell she was uncertain if she had influenced the children over Quinn's higher sperm count.

"Would you consider some pretty names?" Santana asked, tracing a little star on Grace's stomach.

"Oh, sure? What is it, Madison?" Grace raised a brow playfully.

"No!" Santana tried not to laugh and quickly changed to tracing hearts on her girlfriend's stomach. "Like...Gods and Goddesses? We did make them like pottery in Greece?"

"Wow. Smooth." Grace smiled through her giggles. "That is true. They're pieces of art made in the blessed waters of Greece."

"I tried to find names you might like too." Santana admitted. "What about Aphrodite for a girl and—"

"Poseidon for a boy!" Grace sat up quickly with a grin. "I tried to convince Quinn of that with Lucifer, but she hated it."

"Maybe not Poseidon..." Santana winced when Grace pouted. "Maybe Troy? Or Hermes? Apollo?"

"I don't know." Grace laid back down when Santana shoved her, allowing the woman to melt into her stomach again. "I was thinking of S names actually. I like when they match."