8

A/N: Mature content warning😅🚨

Who's here?

XXXX

XXXX

Finn took a few glances beside him as he walked down the hall, pushing Pierce and Piper in their stroller.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"I'm harassing Blaine's Nightphone for his nerdy Superhero Club," Grace leaned forward on her forearms to push Finnegan, and Ángel in another strolled, thumbs moving quickly. "I'm sending him on a wild goose chase."

"Why?" Finn asked, frowning.

"Because I can, Finny-Finn." Grace inhaled deeply and skipped behind the stroller. "And I'm the teaching advisor for the Victimized Villians Unite club, soooo, this is technical school related."

"You're evil." Finn chuckled.

"Thank you." Grace giggled, pressing send on another stupid mission for Blaine's nerdy heroes to find Wesley's missing pacifier. "So the theme for Sectionals is Foreigner. Any ideas?"

"What about..." Finn drummed his fingers on the stroller's handle. "How about songs by Foreigner in foreign languages, wearing all the costumes of the world's nations?"

"Um." Grace pressed her lips together, slowly nodding. "That's very...uh."

"Is it a bad idea?" Finn asked as Grace gave him a slight, tense nod.

"It fits with the theme?" Grace muttered, opening her mouth to try and give Finn a bit of a confidence boost, but nothing came out.

Instead, as the two turned the corner, their conversation was yanked from their thoughts when they noticed two of their glee kids fighting in the hallway.

"Oh, for fudge's sake!" Grace hit the brakes on the stroller, grabbing something from the basket underneath. "It's not even lunch yet! Hey! Don't make me call parents. I hate parents!"

Finn laughed as Grace walked up and began squirting Ryder Lynn and Jake Puckerman with a water gun to break up their fight. He shook his head at the method, like a few teachers had as they walked by, genuinely amused when the two boys began groaning at the cold water.

It was definitely a creative teaching style Grace had developed. Between being one of the smallest in the school -- student and staff -- it made sense that there would be no jumping into fights, so Finn didn't blame Grace for pulling out water guns.

"Cut it out!" Grace held the gun towards their crotches, sending them both stern looks. "One, Ryder, I ride a razor scooter, and I am badass. Thank you. Two, Marley might think your faces are cute, but you both look like weird barbie dolls. Now, get to my choir room!"