13

A/N: Who's here?

Sorry for any mistakes!

XXXX

XXXX

"Th-Thanks." Grace smiled shyly at the waitress as she sat down her glass in front of her, refilled with Sprite.

"No problem, doll." The woman chuckled at Grace's bashfulness at requesting another drink before placing the virgin Shirley Temple in front of Brittany on her way to her next table.

"No coffee?" Santana asked, eyeing the glass as Grace sipped through the straw gingerly.

Too embarrassed to answer with more information than Santana needed about her medication induced cramps, she simply shook her head.

"Not this week," Grace mumbled as Santana nodded in understanding.

She agreed to meet with the girls for lunch to discuss Sue's offer. It wasn't a date. She had made sure to keep her answer quick and simple, mentioning her desire to discuss their children and plans for the future. It was the least she could do before throwing down a plan she had devised with her mothers that previous afternoon.

"What did you think?" Grace asked, sensing tension around the table when the silence buzzed around them again.

Santana flipped through another page silently. She glanced beside her at Quinn a few times, then at Brittany, and finally at Grace. She knew by the smile on her girlfriend's lips and Brittany's bright eyes that her opinion wouldn't be matched entirely. She couldn't help thinking the worst. The idea of Grace returning to teach was terrifying to her, even with some silly bodyguards nearby to keep her safe.

"I think it will be good for you." Brittany took the stage with a small smile to the teenager beside her, turning in the booth to face her. "You looked happy teaching the Ghouls. I liked being in your art class."

"Would you be teaching?" Quinn asked, squeezing Santana's thigh under the table.

"If they need me to, yes. Art and music." Grace nodded. "But I wanted to homeschool the kids, and Sue understood. I'm mainly working with the Ghouls."

Santana's brows knitted together as she spoke, "Homeschool?"

"Not this year." Quinn clarified. "Grace and I discussed taking the kids out of MCA next year and letting her homeschool them, but it's still in the air."

"I don't want the girls apart." Grace's leg bounced nervously when Santana stared at her. "I have the ability. I'll travel, but most of the time, it's not where I'll be gone for a while at once. And they could come with me! I have to go to Greece after graduation for some meeting, and Sue said I could bring someone."

"I'm sure she didn't mean the kids." Santana laughed a bit. "Maybe one of your friends would be a better option. The kids don't need to go to Greece. They'd need passports and—"