12

A/N: Double Update!

Who's here?

XXXX

XXXX

"Ready?" Santana whispered to her girlfriend.

Quinn took a deep breath outside the doors of the choir room. She ran her fingers through Luca's hair as the little girl looked up at her and waited patiently to walk into the room, unknowingly with most of her Mommy's free-running demons. She nodded her head and took Santana's hand.

"I'm ready." Quinn cleared her throat and reached for the door.

The couple was greeted by most of their graduating class from both Silvestro and Mckinley, on top of the currently enrolled students. As much as they had wished Will wouldn't reach out to Finn and Puck, and probably hide them from the police while they were here, he had. And now they were entering a room with two of the worst people they could ever lay their eyes on.

"Hey!" Puck grinned when he spotted Lilith and Luca walking in with their parents. He turned away from his conversation with Ryder and waved to the two children. "Look how tall you two got!"

As he stepped toward them, Luca whimpered and quickly turned around. She held her hands up to Quinn and hugged her neck the second she was scooped from the ground.

"Momma!" Luca hid her face in her neck while Lilith shuffled closer to Santana to hide behind her leg.

"Don't talk to my god-children unless you want me to whip your ass, Puck." Mercedes snapped, not having time for the manwhore as she quickly jogged across the room to greet them. "Hi, little munchkins!"

"Auntie Cedes!" Lilith squealed, rushing into her arms and giggling when the woman threw her up lightly. "You too!"

"I'm here too!" Mercedes rubbed her back and stood beside Quinn when the couple stopped to greet a few friends standing nearby. She offered them both a pained smile, sighing. "I know. Just breathe."

"I don't want him breathing," Santana replied with a guiltless smile.

"Maybe it's good Grace isn't here." Quinn's eyes didn't leave Finn Hudson as he spoke to Will by the piano. She missed the way Mercedes shuffled her feet and glanced around the room. "She doesn't need to run into him."

"I'm calling the cops when we leave here." Santana declared, shaking her head. "No, I'll call Isabella. She's worse than the cops."

"So, I hear you're feuding with Rachel?" Mercedes quickly changed the subject. "How's that going?"

"Well, I plan on letting my children sneeze in her face," Santana smirked. "Sickness plus kids? It's asking for her understudy."

"Okay, everyone!" Mr. Schuester clapped his hands and motioned to the chairs. "Let's take a seat."