9

A/N: Roll Call! Who's here?👀🚨

XXXX

XXXX

Laying back on the bed in Doctor Jessica Water's examination room for another check in, Grace winced as the cold gel was squirted on her bare stomach, squeezing Ella and Finn's hands for a quick second as Jessica pressed the wand down gently and moved it around her abdomen.

"Alright, let's go ahead and take another look." The woman said, smiling between the three nervous teenagers, before shifting her eyes to Ella. She looked to the screen, pushing it into Grace's view as she moved the wand around slowly. "Alright, Grace...so here is A."

"It looks bigger." Finn mumbled, as Quinn rolled her eyes.

"They grow." She whispered, smacking Finn's arm lightly.

"Both of you shut up." Grace hissed, glaring at the two then looking back towards the screen and watching the woman type on the computer for a moment.

"She's looking beautiful so far. Gender looks solid. Sometimes they change, but A is definitely a girl from what I can see. Most likely B will be as well, but we will double check in just a minute." Jessica declared, smiling towards Grace as she watched the girl's eyes flicker on the screen. "A is closest to the bottom by your cervical cannal and will most likely be the oldest, but it can all depend on shifting as they grow and then B is sharing a sack with A, and then we have C right on top in their own singleton sack...Here is B."

"Can you tell what like hair colors they have and stuff when they get bigger, or do you have to wait for them to come out?" Finn asked, earning a look from Quinn, who was sitting beside him rubbing Grace's leg comfortingly.

Jessica chuckled, eyes darting to Ella, who looked less than impressed with the Baby Daddy's words. "Not till they're born, but you can make a guess. Usually if you look at your family back to your grandparents you'll have a good idea. I would say you have a great chance of having shades of brown hair, but I don't know what your parents have." She explained, moving the wand over a bit and tapping the screen. "There is baby C...looks like a boy. I'll make a note that the genders haven't changed. You're looking at Twin girls and a boy. Congratulations."

"Thanks." Grace breathed a small smile, watching the screen.

At that, Ella smiled herself, leaning down and kissing her daughter's head when she noticed truly how fascinated Grace looked by the screen. She had noticed the slow changed at home and the way her daughter didn't seem to dread their appointments anymore. She was more than pleased to see Grace opening up to the situation and others a bit more than she would have any other normal day of the year. 

Just in time for her mother's return from her trip to Florida. There was no way she could hide this from her mother. 

"Have you been taking your prenatal vitamins?" Jessica asked. "I'd say from their growth and position you're about seventeen weeks along. With their development and your age, we will most likely be looking at an early delivery, but we really want to try and make it to thirty six to thirty seven weeks if we can.."