3

A/N: Another short chapter to make up for the last!

Sorry for any mistakes!

XXXX

XXXX

Things had been a little odd over the last few weeks, but Grace tried her best not to focus on anything besides her children and fantastic girlfriend — or girlfriends? She wasn't sure what they were — with the help of the few ghouls that were approved into the exchange program.

It felt good having people to talk to that weren't high all the time or trying to convince her to return to glee club.

She did miss her friends in the New Directions, but after what happened last year, she felt like she only became friends because she was hormonal and desperate for someone to care about her that wasn't related to her.

"Good morning, Sunshines!" Emma grinned, sending the children little waves where they sat at the table in their highchairs beside Grace and Raegan. She shared a quick, chaste kiss with her boyfriend on the other side of the table and moved towards the stoves. "Girls, do you want me to iron some bacon for you?"

"We got cornflakes," Raegan mumbled around her bite of cereal, glancing toward Grace as she tried to help Lilith not mess with her food. "And Cheerios."

"Grace, did you want me to cut up some watermelon?" Emma asked, taking out a few things to begin packing her boyfriend's lunch.

"No, I got cereal. Thanks though."

William looked over the magazine he was reading and smiled slightly at the empty bowl of cereal in front of his daughter. He glanced at Emma, who looked pleasantly surprised, before looking back at the magazines in his hand.

"Perfect! Honey?" Emma turned towards Will, motioning to the stove. "Did you want anything?"

"No, no." Will shook his head, turning towards the woman and showing her the box on the table. "Um, I was looking for a new box of Cheerios, and I found this hidden way back in the pantry. It's a stash of wedding magazines. Wedding, Inc., Modern Bridal, Marry Me Monthly..."

"Oh, wow." Emma tensed up while Grace and Raegan exchanged an amused look. "Terri must have had a massive bridal magazine addiction."

"And an autographed headshot of Vera Wang. 'To Emma. Always Marry Up!'?" Raegan asked, picking up the autographed picture and smirking teasingly at her aunt.

"Right, that's slightly harder to explain away." Emma chuckled nervously, sending Raegan a sharp look.

"Look, Emma, I'm not scared of your inner bridezilla," Will reassured her, standing up from the table and picking up a box from the counter. "I mean, that's clearly the road we're headed down, and marriage is just one of...several milestones I look forward to sharing with you."