6

A/N: Because it's edited and ready, here's another!

Sorry for any mistakes!

XXXX

Grease (Opening Credit Version), sung by The New Directions.

XXXX

It had been a few weeks since the beginning of rehearsals, and Grace was adjusting to being a full-time mother, teacher, and glee club director on top of the musical -- prepping for her father to leave everything to her. It had been a battle to find a balance between her life while still giving her time to adjust, grow, and grieve, but honestly...

Grace felt okay.

She wasn't perfect or at peace with the Unholy Trinity's Big Brother-worthy blindside, but things had been improving. She had gotten to the point that talking to the girls didn't hurt as much as it had. Though the pain was there, Grace was more open to Brittany spending time with the kids, talking to them again like she used to, and phone calls and Skype with Quinn and Santana for her children.

Everything she was doing was for her children, especially involving the girls she honestly thought she'd marry.

Expect that section of her life was gone, and Grace worked on herself to move past the pain the best she knew how -- Grace was winging it.

"How are you so good at this?" A voice groaned in pleasure below Grace, large hands clawing at the carpet in her bedroom as he squeezed his eyes shut.

Oh. And there was him.

Maybe he was a good distraction.

"I practice," Grace rolled her eyes.

The tiny girl continued walking across Finn's back with her arms held out to her sides, kneading the areas he had stressed he was having discomfort.

They were taking a break from working on the stage sets on William's bizarre wooden stage play set. He had weirdly taped all their faces to the little figures before letting the two Mckinley graduates borrow it this weekend.

"There. You're cured." She declared.

Grace hopped off Finn and smirked when she stuck the landing on the floor, holding her hands above her head like she had seen Brittany do after her flips on the field. She let her arms fall to her sides as Finn pushed off the floor and stood up, towering over her once again.

"Ugh. I like it better when you were under me." Grace rolled her eyes. She blushed and looked away from Finn's amused smile. "My feet. Un-Under my feet."

"I liked that too." Finn chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.

I wish I could play dead like Lilly.

Do it. Maybe he'll run for his life.

Why isn't he running now?

Maybe he actually likes-

"So! Grease." Grace turned towards her father's creepy playset, climbing onto the bed to sit in front of it. "I was thinking for Rizzo's big moment; we just do a black backdrop and use it to our advantage. The calm before the storm."

"I like that." Finn nodded, following after Grace and sitting on her mattress. He looked over at the teen beside him with a small smile. "You know, for someone who hates Grease, you're really into this musical."