17

A/N: Because this episode was crazy as hell, we're gonna play into a little bisexual Rachel so a little warning...and some developments of course. 🥺

I've deprived you all for so long that I'm giving you guys some chapters and the Couple Sneak Peek finally today! 🎉

XXXX

XXXX

Gracelynn Jones gasped the second she opened her front door, eyes wide as the playstation controller fell out of her hands to the rug beneath her Nightmare Before Christmas fuzzy socked feet.

"Oh...my...Jesús."

Puck rolled his eyes, pulling his baseball cap on his head quickly and glancing around the porch with a nervous look. He turned back to Grace as she got on her tippy toes and took the hat off, gasping again in shock.

"Oh. My. God!"

"Yes. Yes. I know." The boy groaned, glancing around again with a frown, pulling his hoodie up over his buzzed haircut. He looked to Grace, who was still frozen in shock and whined. "Let me in, Graceyard! Before people see me!"

"Stranger danger!" Grace yelled, slamming the front door shut and laughing loudly the second she locked the doors deadbolt.

"It's not funny!" Puck yelled through the large wooden door. "They maimed me over a fucking freckle! Let me in!"

"I'm-I'm not laughing!" Grace bellowed out, clearly amused by the boy's new hair cut.

"You're a horrible liar."

"You look like my grandpa! How are you a sophomore and look like a graduate that lives at the liquor store!"

Puck's jaw dropped. He banged his fist on the door again, waving the video game in his hands. "Do you want to play GTA with me or not, MILF?" He yelled, thanking the lord all the cars in the driveway were gone.

The door instantly swung open and revealed a red faced Grace with tears in her eyes, still trying to hold in her laughter as she looked at Puck again. She pushed the door open and waved him inside.

"Hurry up and get in here before they think I'm hiding a fugitive. I have cameras on the house now." Grace teased, laughing as the boy rolled his eyes and smacked her on the back of the head with the video game case, walking quickly into the house with his hood pulled up to hide his newest hair cut.

XXXX