5

A/N: Roll call! Who's here?

Sorry Wattpad and I have had a lot of issues in our relationship.👀😂

XXXX

XXXX

Even though Grace had explained to Rachel multiple times – as well as Mr. Schuester – she still somehow got slammed with the news that her friend was indeed quitting the glee club for her musical in result to not getting the West Side Story solo. She knew she could do both without the dramatics, but Grace was way too distracted over the intense morning sickness she had been facing all week to bitch Rachel Berry out once again.

It was like a full time job at this point.

And before she could finish singing her Oo's and Ah's for the school's quarterback and her baby daddy – was that the correct term in this case?  – Grace felt a turn in her stomach and the all too familiar feeling burned in her throat.

"Oh, Jesús." Grace mumbled under her breath, pushing past Artie's chair in front of her and quickly making her way towards the exit, three shades paler then she had been seconds ago.

"Grace, you okay?" Mr. Schuester asked, stopping the music, looking towards the pregnant teenager with a worried gaze, watching her push through the choir room door and escape out of the choir room.

"I think she just had a bad breakfast burrito." Finn said with a nervous smile, a horrible lie that Quinn rolled her eyes at instantly.

"Can we please talk about the giant elephant in the room?" Kurt suggested, looking around the room at everyone for a moment.

Santana scoffed from behind Kurt. "Metal Mouth and your sexuality?" She teased, causing Quinn to turn around and glare at the latina, only to receive a wide smirk and subtle wink from her best friend.

"Rachel." Kurt rolled his eyes in annoyance, choosing to ignore Santana's comment.. "We can't do it without her."

"That's not true." Mr. Schue replied, unconvincingly. "We may have to layer Santana, Grace, or Mercedes over Quinn's solo, but..we'll be fine."

"Maybe for the Invitationals, but not for the Sectionals and certainly not the Regionals." Artie spoke up.

"The wheelchair kid's right." Puckerman agreed, not really taking the time to care what Artie's name was. "That Rachel chick makes me wanna light myself on fire, but she can sing."

"Rachel left, guys. She's gone." Mr. Schue said sternly, shaking his head. "If we want to make this thing work, we can't look back." He looked down at the sheet music for a moment with a conflicted expression. "Take...Take five, guys." 

Finn followed the choir director across the room towards the piano, glancing around nervously with his arms crossed before he lowered his head.

"Uh, Mr. Schue?" He smiled anxiously when the man met his eyes. "I don't wanna tell you how to do your job, but uh, with all the dancing around and Lil G's solo...I'm kinda worried about the baby." He whispered, glancing towards the group over his shoulder.