6

A/N: Sorry for any mistakes! Here's some interactions in this chapter though...👀

XXXX

XXXX

Destiny chuckled as she spotted a tired looking Grace padding into the kitchen Monday morning with a big pout on her lips and glistening green eyes sparkling towards her mother on the verge of crying once again that morning. She noticed the tight grip on her daughter's new jeans, unbuttoned and held up her hips. Destiny sighed, setting down her coffee mug and rounding the island towards her daughter.

"I can't sleep. My back hurts. I threw up so much I think my liver is in the toilet. My bladder is the size of a pea. And I really want coffee." Grace sniffled, as Destiny chuckled and nodded her head in understanding. "And these pants make no f-ing sense. They won't go over my 'nets and my boobs are falling out of my bra. I want to go back to bed."

"Good Morning to you too. Momma will help you, Bean." Ella shook her head in amusement, watching her wife help their daughter figure out the jeans around her fishnets that she refused not to wear, holding onto whatever normal she could as long as possible. "You can't have coffee. You're too small and you need to gain weight. Not happening."

"I am gaining weight." Grace grumbled, pulling her shirt up for her mother so she could pull her fishnets further up. She motioned to the more than obvious baby bump against her small form. "I thought it was the size of a lime?"

"Yup. 12 weeks is about the size of a lime." Destiny said, nodding her head. She felt around Grace's stomach, sending her wife a quick look before nodding her head. "Mhm. Doctor Momma says you're good. Everything feels fine. You still need to gain weight for your little lime."

"This is the biggest freaking lime ever." Grace huffed, dragging her feet towards the kitchen table. She stopped, turning around and pouting when she spotted the breakfast in her spot. "What? Nooo."

"Yesss." Ella nodded, smirking at her daughter's protests. "Gracie, you need to eat for two. You can't do just watermelon in the mornings anymore. You need to eat real food. And don't you get your butt up until it's all gone. You can be late for school if needed."

As Grace grumbled her way towards the kitchen table to eat, Destiny slid back over to lean against the counter with her wife. She picked up her coffee mug and took a small sip, peering at her wife over the rim.

"Do you wanna talk about the elephant in the room?" Destiny asked, arching a brow towards her wife with a soft chuckle, eyes glancing towards their daughter as the teen glared at the food in front of her. "Eat it!" 

"I hate blueberries!" 

"Well, I hate being a medical student." Ella sighed, quietly, rubbing her temples. She looked at Destiny and sighed. "When did Phoebe say she could get her in?"