3

A/N: If you haven't seen my recent announcement, Little Monsters will now be updated on Sundays! More details about bonus days are on my profile.

Thank you for the love on the 'trailer' (if you chose to watch it)! There might be more where that came from because I genuinely enjoyed making it. We will see as the book continues.

🚨Minor trigger warning for child violence and panic attacks!🚨

Sorry for any mistakes!

XXXX

XXXX

"Morning, Miss Jones." Sam winked at Grace as he passed and stole Wesley from the stroller beside her. "And Mr. Jones."

"Don't drop my child." Grace narrowed her eyes at Sam and watched the blonde carry Wesley to the seat beside Brittany. She turned and nodded to Jake as he slowly wandered into the room. "Wow. You showed. Here. Congrats."

"What's this?" Jake frowned, pulling his shirt to examine his gift.

"It's a paw print sticker, you zombie." Grace rolled her eyes. "Seriously, how did you make it into the tenth grade?"

"Whatever," Jake muttered, giving Wiley's grabby hand a small high-five when he walked by Grace to his seat.

"Alright! Everyone take a seat!" William clapped his hands together and jumped up onto the piano to sit. "Okay, as you all know, as national champions, we get to host the annual Show Choir Rules Committee meeting."

Instantly, the room erupted into a cloud of questions with every intention of taking advantage of their advantage with the committee.

"Please tell me you're gonna ask what 1/3 vintage meant last year?" Tina scoffed.

"Or, like, why do some teams get to sing six songs and other ones only do one?" Sam added, looking at Grace with a pointed look.

"Ghoul secrets," Grace smirked.

"Speaking of competitions." Jake raised his hand. "Shouldn't we start, like, preparing for ours?"

"Aw," Grace smirked with fake enthusiasm, clapping her hands. "You finally ate some brains? I'm so proud, P.J."

"No wonder they call you Sylvester Junior." Jake slumped in his seat with his arms crossed.

"I have some ideas..." William insisted, suddenly feeling out of place as he tried to search his head for a few ideas to give his students. "...which I am working on very hard. Um...I don't really want to give anything away right now..." The man suddenly threw a hand out toward Grace and grinned. "But I'm going to dedicate this week towards Miss Jones! She's going to take over for this week's lesson and begin to mix in her own ideas to our curriculum."