4

A/N: Who's here? 👀

Sorry for any mistakes!

XXXX

XXXX

While most New Directions were crying about the loss of Mercedes to The Ghouls, Brittany S. Pierce couldn't be over joyed with the changes that were happening around her. Though life wasn't perfect, she was grateful for the small things.

The very small things.

"Ace." Brittany giggled, tilting her head back as Grace rubbed against her neck and nipped at her skin.

She had invited Grace over to meet Rory, but for some reason her little wolf fairy didn't seem to happy. She really thought Grace and Rory would get along considering they were cousins, magically, and had super adorable accents. Brittany did, however, enjoy how territorial Grace seemed to get with Rory down the hallway in the guest room.

"Angel Baby..." Brittany closed her eyes and ran her fingers through Grace's brunette locks, feeling her little whines. "What's wrong?"

"Why does he want your pot of gold? What's that?" Grace mumbled against her skin, snuggling into Brittany's arms as she pulled her further on top of her.

"He's a leprechaun, Ace." The hand not lacing through Grace's hair drifted downward when she picked up on the younger girl's jealously. "But don't worry 'cause you're made of magic."

Grace gasped quietly as Brittany suddenly rolled and flipped them over, thigh adding pressure between her legs. She smiled softly when the blonde playfully licked her jaw, before meeting their lips together. She tangled her fingers in Brittany's hair, moaning as her tongue flicked across the top of her mouth.

"You are..." Brittany rolled her hip down into Grace, feeling up her sides under her shirt, moving to kiss down her neck. "...so unicorn. Magical. Pretty puppy. You've been so good, right?"

"Yes." Grace panted, wrapping a leg around Brittany's and pulling her closer. "I-I'm good."

"I know." Brittany giggled, curling her hand around Grace's jaw and pushing her head up to hold their eyes together for a moment. "You're so good...the goodest."

Grace looked between Brittany's eyes, flickering back and forth as she relaxed and smiled softly. She reached up and brushed her fingers under Brittany's eyes, pressing her thumbs lightly like accent dots across her cheek bones.

Blue.

"You're so cute." Brittany leaned back and took Grace's hands, kissing her palms and then once on her lips, leaning their foreheads together. "I like...really wanna play with you again. Do you want to play with me?"

"P-Play?" Grace bit her lip, slightly excited for Brittany's definition of 'play'. She quickly nodded when the blonde tilted her head curiously, gulping slightly when Brittany smirked and took hold of her collar to help her sit up. "Um, yes. I-I want to play."