12

A/N: Special Education was an entire episode of just funny arguments, so we're gonna have some fun with it.😂

🚨Important message at the end! Please stay tuned!🚨

Sorry for any mistakes!

XXXX

XXXX

Their teacher had only been in the room for barely three seconds before Rachel had decided to launch into her self conceited ways of making their glee club all about her yet again. 

Instantly, Quinn rolled her eyes and sank back into her chair, not in the mood to deal with her baby mama's weird bestie's pushy personality with the month she's been having.

"Mr. Schuester, I have an announcement." Rachel said, beaming a smile towards the man. "I've selected the perfect moving ballad for Finn and I to sing to launch our performance at Sectionals."

"Me first." Mr. Schuester quickly cut the girl off before she could go into her usual rant on selections and take up most of practice. "Two things. First, our competition at Sectionals are classic stool choirs. Great voices, but they don't move. Now if we're gonna beat them, we need to do what they can't. Dance. Which is why I've decided to feature Brittany and Mike Chang's sweet moves in our performance."

Although she had been in a funk since Grace and the kids left, Quinn refused to not be supportive of the girls she loved that were here. She turned her head and sent Brittany's excited eyes a proud smile over Santana's shoulder, reaching out and squeezing her thigh. 

She had to agree with Mr. Schuester, for once, that it was about time the group showcased more than just Rachel Berry. Even though there were times she had been impressed by her work ethic, she couldn't help but wonder when it would be everyone else's turn, especially considering she would love if Santana, Mercedes, Brittany and herself did a song together with how blend-able and unique their voices were.

A song between The Unholy Trinity and Grace would have been nice before McKinley failed her baby mama.

"Wait, they're gonna dance in front of me while I sing my solo?" Rachel asked, misunderstanding the entire point of switching it up.

"You're not getting a solo for this competition, Rachel."

At that, Quinn, as did everyone else, gasped in surprise. She looked towards Rachel, who looked displeased by the news, before whipping her head to Santana beside her with a smirk.

Okay, I feel better already.

"Finally!" Mercedes exclaimed, smirking. "So what song do I get to sing?"

"Actually...I was thinking that the winners of our duets competition would take the leads. Now with...Grace...no longer with us, Raegan and Sam are going to pair up." Mr. Schuester clarified, as the entire room looked towards the semi-couple in the corner in shock, but nonetheless tried to cheer for the duo.