11

A/N: I already miss the kids at McKinley like Grace, but I promise they're coming soon!

Sorry for any mistakes!

XXXX

XXXX

"Wednesday!"

Grace gasped in fright, shooting up from where she had fallen asleep at her desk earlier that morning with heavy breaths. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes frantically and looked down at her practically finished school work with a quiet curse under her breath.

The past few weeks had passed in a blur for the sleep deprived teenager. She had been welcomed into the Ghoul Kids, the school's glee club for their rehabilitation students. As well as the cheer team, which was a mix of both blue coats and red coats, but with a clear divide between what the Ghoul Kids referred to as the 'humans' and the 'monsters'.

She seriously felt like she was living some weird Monster High fantasy.

Silvestro Academy had been a mixture between a nightmare and a blessing. She had to admit that there was something calming about not having to worry about turning every corner or about her children's safety, but there were still a few downsides.

As there always would be when someone is shipped off to fucking Canada to go to school in a rich ass prison. 

Starting with the challenging academics and expectation to follow her program through and through so she could heal or whatever the staff her expected of her. She had been challenged with both a tutor and her teachers to prep her to slid into her senior year next year — hopefully at McKinley — and found her wandering attention span tested daily.

On top of that, she kinda missed her friends in The New Directions. Sure, she was beginning to find her place with the other Ghouls, but there was something special about hating on Mr. Schuester that she loved to do.

And kinda missed.

She couldn't really hate on Miss Sabrina as darkly as she would Mr. Schuester when she already had her on suicide watch and banished all her dangerous belongings to a safe box during check in. Including her metal knuckles, razors, blades, and — for a reason she thought was absurd understand — her fucking shoe laces.

Why did she have to have these stupid rubber no tie laces on all her shoes? If she really wanted to do whatever with laces, she'd steal some from another cheerleader on the squad from the blue coats.

Though, they probably would report her for any suspicious behavior since every blue coated 'human' acted like a spoiled brat and avoided them like the plague.

"Is it a full moon, Wolfie? Let's go! Practice starts soon and it's all about Sectionals!" Camren's voice carried across the room into her ears.

"Uh, I-I'm coming!" Grace replied loudly.