Bee revs angrily "We choose our leaders, Steeljaw. Just usually without being mind controlled into our choices. Besides, if you ever get your 'Decepticon Utopia', you'll be just another dictator. You'd crush any opposition rather than step aside if your people wanted you to."

I watched them carefully, making sure they didn't transform and just attack each other. Even if I wanted that too, I still would wait till I'm alone with him..... okay I need to calm down, that's such a classic criminal thing....

Suddenly, Strongarm's window's tapped with a baton. It was a guard patrol. Oh scrap. The guard says to her "No loitering, citizens." I duck down, hoping Grimlock's body and Strongarm's back would hide me from them. The guard notices Grimlock as he hides under the tarp again. "A dinobot?" He questions "I'm gonna run a facial recognition check. Stay where you are."

Grimlock cowers "Uh oh."

"Stay calm." Bee whispers "Don't break cover."

And then, 6 matches appeared on his holo screen. Bee, Sideswipe, Strongarm, Grimlock, Steeljaw, Drift,—— wait a minute. Where am I? The guard snaps "Enemies of Cybertron!"

Their batons light up blue and they get ready to fight. "That's it." Bee declares "Autobots! Let's rev up and roll out!" And with that, we were on our way. We ran into a whole bunch of other guards behind a corner and then soon enough, we were all surrounded....
mSideswipe exclaims "Gee. It's great to be home." The only thing that sounded for the next few minutes was only the screens repeating the same thing "Your high council knows what is best. Optimus's time has passed. The galaxy is ours to shape."

The bots transform and I step off the trailer. A guard calls out "Don't move! In the name of the high council!"

Bumblebee begs "Listen to us, we're not your enemies! We're here to help you!"

Strongarm points to a nearby screen showing a high council member "You're being mind controlled!"

Sideswipe adds in "The high council's turned you all into... into...." "Zombies!"

Grimlock shouts. "You guys know about zombies!? Russel showed em to me in a movie!" He then began to act like one, saying "Brains" in a creepy voice, over and over.

I said don't move!" The same guard shouts.

Grim starts stomping over to a guard and I run infront of our Dino, stopping him. "I-I'm so sorry, H-he doesn't really have a filter." I explain to the guards who raised their guns to him.

The Dino says "Not moving!" To my surprise, none of them correct their aim or even looked to me. I walked towards the guard to try something.

I held my hand out to him while he stared at Grimlock but before I could do anything, Sideswipe pulled me back "What do you think you're doing!? Making yourself an easy target!?"

"I wasn't on their mugshot list! I don't think they see me as an enemy!" I try to reason. However when I look back, they had their guns pointed at me and Sideswipe just like the others had guns pointed at them.

We then hear a voice "Stand down." That made all guards turn to them. "I'll take custody of these perps." A large smile forms on my face.

"You!?" Bee exclaims.

Dropforge, Darkfall, Stonehenge, and Snowball all walk out. I was SOOO relieved to see my fellow cops again.

Strongarm speaks to him first "Detective Dropforge. Sir!"

But before she could speak, Forge holds his nightstick at her and she freezes. "One more step and you're dented, leadhead." The minicon warns.

Bee whispers "We broke the mind control over Dropforge." Said bot grabs my arm lightly and pulls me down to cuff me. He has a good, long, hard, stare in my eyes before his gaze softens a bit. I could tell what he was thinking. He lets go and I stand back up and look to the others as their cuffed as well. "Didn't we?" Bee questions again. We start walking away, me behind Steeljaw.

Stonehenge held his arm on my back, his digits close to my head "Dude, move your arm."

"What's wrong with it?" He whispers.

"Ahem, Shockwave?" I snap.

"Oh! Sorry." He remembers what I told him and moves his hand to the cuff bar on my hands.

"Better." I say, turning back to the front.

Dropforge sounds as he talks to the guards "The high council has total confidence in me. And the high council KNOWS what's best." The guards leave as quick as they came and Dropforge runs over to our side.

I look to Dropforge who walked beside me and he looks to Stonehenge, nodding and then to me, giving me a quick smile to show me it was a safe spot to reveal it.

Stone uncuffs me and I say "Fooled you guys, didn't he?"

They all look to me "Wait what?"

"Uncuff em, boys." I lean down and help Dropforge up to my shoulders. The others take the cuffs off the bots and we start walking back to the high council chambers. Dropforge goes on further "We've pretended to be brainwashed since we got back to Cybertron. Trying to get the low down on what's really going on here."

He then looks to Steeljaw and jerks his head telling me to fall back to his side so they can talk. "Since when do YOU ride with THEM?"

Steeljaw reasons "I want the high council brought down as badly as they do. Since when do YOU ride on HIS shoulder?"

Dropforge states "He used to be my right side bot before I let him get out in the real world."

"So he's a LAP dog?" Steeljaw smirks. My eyes flash red. I remembered the words Airachnid told me before Breakdown died..... she had said the same thing.... Dropforge has me go back forward, to avoid any conflict and physical violence that may have arose in the next few seconds if I stayed around Steeljaw any longer.

Forge says "I oughta have a talk with that wolf."

I roll my eyes "Tell me about it."